I have recently build a new server and the performance is very poor respect to what I expected.
- Power Supply 700W
- Intel S5520SC motherboard, BIOS 54 (updated to latest version 10/11/10)
- dual E5620 2.26GHz Xeons
- Intel BXSTS100A Active heat sinks with fixed fans
- 3x8GB ECC Registered RAM Kingston
- ROCKET RAID 2460X4
- 1 X SEGATE SAS 2TB HDD 7200 RPM RAID JBOD
- 3 X FUJITSU 146GB HDD 15K RPM RAID JBOD
- OS Windows 2003 R2 Server updated to latest patches
Please help me resolve these issues as I am really loosing my faith in Intel MB's
Retrieving data ...