0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2010 9:20 AM by itulotolapai

EP80579; hssvoicedrv_port_error_callback - Port error for port 0 : Transmit loss of sync

itulotolapai

Hi everyone,

I'm new in this community and I'm not sure if my question fits this section. If it doesn't, please forgive me and tell me where I can post it.

I'm using the EP80579-Tolapai with a board made by my company, which requires an HSS port from the Tolapai.

On the EP80579 you can configure different clock and frame sync for the receiving and the transmitting ports, so I configured them this way:

-transmitting port: generate clock and frame sync

-receiving port: get clock and frame sync from an external source

Obviously, I connected by wire the rx clock and FS, to the tx's ones.

The OS is Linux; the software i'm using is the IP Telephony applications, available on the EP80579 web page; the user space software is, indeed, Asterisk, with the HSS Channel driver sw which i downloaded from the EP80579 web page as well.

When i start the software i read the following message error from the /var/log/messages:

hssvoicedrv_port_error_callback - Port error for port 0 : Transmit loss of sync

(and nothing works)

It seems that i can't configure the HSS transmitting and receiving port the way i want...

If anyone can help me, i will appreciate it.

I know this post is poor of details, i wrote it just to give you an idea of my problem. In the next messages i will provide more details if anyone of you can help me.

Best regards!