1 2 Previous Next 29 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2010 6:49 PM by mitnick

Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............

mitnick

I dont know where is the problem i have mac book pro 15" custom configuration intel core 2 duo t9900 ,4gb ddr 3 ,nvidia 9400+9600, intel 160gb generation 2 ssd i think my trim is on and i have extremely slow perfomance i also ran intel ssd toolbox i use mac os x 10.6.4 and windows 7 64bit pro.

my scores from as ssd are

as-ssd-bench INTEL SSDSA2M160 23.10.2010 г. 00-30-18 ч..png

please help me improve my ssd performance without formating my ssd my ssd is not so old and i also formated it when i get it in the summer.

• 1. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
          redux

It looks like the SATA interface is capped at SATA 1.5 speeds. Maybe check with Mac to see what the SATA specs are.

• 2. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
            mitnick

Any idea how to check i think mac book pro mid 2009 use sata 2 ?

• 3. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
              redux

Even if it came as a SATA 2 spec it might still be gimped to 1.5. The only way to find out is to dig into documentation or call Apple customer support.

The other thing is your AS Benchmark is showing a pciide driver. I don't know what controller that relates to but all benchmarks I've seen with it show poor results.

• 4. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                mitnick

now i made few tweaks but still very slow performance apple dont deal with windows os only mac os x so its useless to call their support ;[

any idea how to change pciide driver ???  as-ssd-bench INTEL SSDSA2M160 23.10.2010 г. 01-39-39 ч..png

• 5. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                  parsec

Since you have a MAC, you'll need to check out the MAC forums, if Apple will not help you with Windows issues.  I don't really see why your issue is related to Windows, you are using an SSD that has nothing to do with Microsoft, or is your Intel SSD not Apple approved?  So a program run in Windows, whose results are indicating you could be getting better performance with your hardware, is outside of their concern.  Interesting...

Given your MAC has an Intel CPU, it likely has an appropriate Intel chipset, Northbridge and Southbridge, or MCH and ICH.  It's possible it has something else, but unlikely IMO.  You'll need to know at least what the Southbridge/ICH is in order to get the correct driver, not to mention the installation.  Again, your best bet is to check out the MAC forums, unless a knowledgable MAC user reads this here, which may take a long time.

• 6. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                    redux

His As SSD Benchmark is showing a picide driver, so I don't think it could an Intel chipset. A lot of laptops are gimped deliberately to save power or share resources.

Here is a guide to overcome some of those problems, but do so at your own risk.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/hardware-components-aftermarket-upgrades/517917-how-improve-ssd-performance-intel-series-4-5-965-chipsets-jjb-tweak.html#post6700345

• 7. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                      redux

Make sure you have Write-caching enabled. Control panel > Device Manger> Select Disk> Right click properties> Policies

http://communities.intel.com/thread/16866?tstart=0

• 8. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                        parsec

Oops, my mistake, I was thinking this was not a laptop, since it seemed to me he mentioned "NVIDIA 9400 + 9600" which I was thinking were video cards.  Are those the chipset components?  I'm not a laptop or MAC person, I should research both a little bit... Thanks.

• 9. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                          mitnick

Hi nvidia 9400+nvidia 9600 are video cards for my laptop

first have 256mb memory second 512mb memory......  they are really video cards!

• 10. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............

Do you have AHCI enabled??

• 11. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............

From what I've read certain   MAC OS do not support AHCI , So you will not get a TRIM function.

• 12. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                                mitnick

in my case we dont speak about mac os x

we speak about windows 7 pro x64 bit, i know that mac os x dont support trim but windows 7 fully support it so i dont understand why everyone points me to mac os x and apple forums since my issue is with windows 7 .......

• 13. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                                  parsec

Hi mitnick, I suggested you check the MAC forums because the main thing you need to know is what chipset (the chips that support your CPU, called the Northbridge and Southbridge or MCH and ICH respectively) you have, and it is far more likely that can be learned in a MAC forum.

It is not Windows that is determining whether or not you can use an Intel driver (although I would think the Windows msachi driver would work) but the specific hardware you have, in this case the motherboard's chipset.  I am not a MAC user, so I am not familiar with their hardware, including chipsets, as are most of the people on this forum.

Once you identify the chipset you have, and depending upon what it is, specific drivers may be recommended.

Since you use Windows 7, I believe you could use a free, safe program called HWiNFO, which you can download at:

http://www.hwinfo.com/

You could download and run this program, and on the System Summary window on the right side you will see (I hope) a listing for your mother board and just below that your Chipset.  If you do this you can post on this forum what chipset you have, and then if an appropriate Intel driver exists for it, we can tell you what that is.

It is also much more likely that other MAC users will know what drivers work best with their PCs, regardless of the OS.  Most Windows PC users are not familiar with MACs, I certainly am not.

• 14. Re: Extremely slow perfomance on intel ssd 2 generation 2 160gb.............
                                    mitnick

here is pic from your program and after that i made full report with everest  i hope some will helps this time

your image.png

--------[ EVEREST Ultimate Edition ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version                                           EVEREST v5.50.2100

Benchmark Module                                  2.5.292.0

Homepage                                          http://www.lavalys.com/

Report Type                                       Quick Report

Computer                                          PC

Generator                                         p

Operating System                                  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7600 (Win7 RTM)

Date                                              2010-10-25

Time                                              19:43

--------[ Summary ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer:

Computer Type                                     ACPI x64-based PC  (Mobile)

Operating System                                  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

OS Service Pack                                   -

Internet Explorer                                 8.0.7600.16385

DirectX                                           DirectX 11.0

Computer Name                                     PC

User Name                                        

Logon Domain                                      -PC

Date / Time                                       2010-10-25 / 19:43

Motherboard:

CPU Type                                          Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9900, 3051 MHz (11.5 x 265)

Motherboard Name                                  Apple MacBook Pro (Mac-F22587C8)

Motherboard Chipset                               nVIDIA MCP79

System Memory                                     3814 MB  (DDR3-1066 DDR3 SDRAM)

DIMM1: Hynix HMT125S6BFR8C-G7                     2 GB DDR3-1066 DDR3 SDRAM  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz)  (6-6-6-18 @ 457 MHz)

DIMM2: Hynix HMT125S6BFR8C-G7                     2 GB DDR3-1066 DDR3 SDRAM  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz)  (6-6-6-18 @ 457 MHz)

BIOS Type                                         Insyde (07/29/05)

Display:

Video Adapter                                     NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT  (512 MB)

Video Adapter                                     NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT  (512 MB)

3D Accelerator                                    nVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

Monitor                                           Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB]

Multimedia:

Audio Adapter                                     nVIDIA MCP79/7A - High Definition Audio Controller

Storage:

IDE Controller                                    Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Disk Drive                                        APPLE SD Card Reader USB Device

Disk Drive                                        INTEL SSDSA2M160G2GC ATA Device  (149 GB, IDE)

Optical Drive                                     MATSHITA DVD-R   UJ-868 ATA Device

SMART Hard Disks Status                           OK

Partitions:

C: (NTFS)                                         49897 MB (20139 MB free)

D: (HFS)                                          100.0 GB (27.2 GB free)

Total Size                                        148.7 GB (46.9 GB free)

Input:

Keyboard                                          HID Keyboard Device

Mouse                                             HID-compliant mouse

Mouse                                             HID-compliant mouse

Network:

Primary IP Address                                192.168.1.100

Primary MAC Address                               00-26-08-E0-A9-D3

Network Adapter                                   Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter  (192.168.1.100)

Peripherals:

Printer                                           Fax

Printer                                           Microsoft XPS Document Writer

FireWire Controller                               Agere IEEE1394 FireWire Controller

USB1 Controller                                   nVIDIA MCP79/7A - OHCI USB 1.1 Controller

USB1 Controller                                   nVIDIA MCP79/7A - OHCI USB 1.1 Controller

USB2 Controller                                   nVIDIA MCP79/7A - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller

USB2 Controller                                   nVIDIA MCP79/7A - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller

USB Device                                        Apple Built-in iSight

USB Device                                        Apple IR Receiver

USB Device                                        Apple Keyboard

USB Device                                        Apple Multitouch Mouse

USB Device                                        Apple Multitouch

USB Device                                        Broadcom Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR USB Device

USB Device                                        Built-in iSight

USB Device                                        Generic USB Hub

USB Device                                        USB Composite Device

USB Device                                        USB Composite Device

USB Device                                        USB Mass Storage Device

Battery                                           Microsoft AC Adapter

Battery                                           Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery

Battery                                           Microsoft Composite Battery

DMI:

DMI BIOS Vendor                                   Apple Inc.

DMI BIOS Version                                  MBP53.88Z.00AC.B03.0906151647

DMI System Manufacturer                           Apple Inc.

DMI System Product                                MacBookPro5,3

DMI System Version                                1.0

DMI System Serial Number                          W892920Z64C

DMI System UUID                                   56F03BFC-B24B6C41-AB173A23-A64F790E

DMI Motherboard Manufacturer                      Apple Inc.

DMI Motherboard Product                           Mac-F22587C8

DMI Motherboard Version                          

DMI Motherboard Serial Number                     Base Board Serial#

DMI Chassis Manufacturer                          Apple Inc.

DMI Chassis Version                               Mac-F22587C8

DMI Chassis Serial Number                         W892920Z64C

DMI Chassis Asset Tag                             Asset Tag#

DMI Chassis Type                                  Notebook

--------[ Computer Name ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer Comment          Logical  

NetBIOS Name              Logical  -PC

DNS Host Name             Logical   -PC

DNS Domain Name           Logical  

Fully Qualified DNS Name  Logical   -PC

NetBIOS Name              Physical  -PC

DNS Host Name             Physical  -PC

DNS Domain Name           Physical 

Fully Qualified DNS Name  Physical  -PC

--------[ DMI ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ BIOS ]

BIOS Properties:

Vendor                                            Apple Inc.

Version                                           MBP53.88Z.00AC.B03.0906151647

Release Date                                      06/15/09

Size                                              4096 KB

Boot Devices                                      Floppy Disk, Hard Disk, CD-ROM, IEEE 1394

Capabilities                                      Flash BIOS, Shadow BIOS, Selectable Boot, Smart Battery

Supported Standards                               DMI, ACPI

Expansion Capabilities                            PCI

[ System ]

System Properties:

Manufacturer                                      Apple Inc.

Product                                           MacBookPro5,3

Version                                           1.0

Serial Number                                     W892920Z64C

SKU#                                              System SKU#

Family                                            MacBook Pro

Universal Unique ID                               56F03BFC-B24B6C41-AB173A23-A64F790E

Wake-Up Type                                      Power Switch

[ Motherboard ]

Motherboard Properties:

Product                                           Mac-F22587C8

Serial Number                                     Base Board Serial#

[ Chassis ]

Chassis Properties:

Version                                           Mac-F22587C8

Serial Number                                     W892920Z64C

Asset Tag                                         Asset Tag#

Chassis Type                                      Notebook

Boot-Up State                                     Safe

Power Supply State                                Safe

[ Processors / Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9900 @ 3.06GHz ]

Processor Properties:

Manufacturer                                      Intel(R) Corporation

Version                                           Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9900 @ 3.06GHz

Asset Tag                                         Unknown

External Clock                                    266 MHz

Maximum Clock                                     3060 MHz

Current Clock                                     3060 MHz

Type                                              Central Processor

Voltage                                           1.6 V

Status                                            Enabled

Upgrade                                           ZIF

Socket Designation                                U2E1

[ Processors / Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9900 @ 3.06GHz ]

Processor Properties:

Manufacturer                                      Intel(R) Corporation

Version                                           Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9900 @ 3.06GHz

External Clock                                    266 MHz

Maximum Clock                                     3060 MHz

Current Clock                                     3060 MHz

Type                                              Central Processor

Voltage                                           1.6 V

Upgrade                                           ZIF

Socket Designation                                U2E1

[ Caches / Unknown ]

Cache Properties:

Type                                              Internal

Operational Mode                                  Write-Back

Associativity                                     8-way Set-Associative

Maximum Size                                      32 KB

Installed Size                                    32 KB

Supported SRAM Type                               Asynchronous

Current SRAM Type                                 Asynchronous

Error Correction                                  Single-bit ECC

Socket Designation                                Unknown

[ Caches / Unknown ]

Cache Properties:

[ Caches / Unknown ]

Cache Properties:

[ Caches / Unknown ]

Cache Properties:

[ Memory Devices / DIMM0 ]

Memory Device Properties:

Form Factor                                       SODIMM

Type Detail                                       Synchronous

Size                                              2048 MB

Speed                                             1067 MHz

Data Width                                        65508-bit

Device Locator                                    DIMM0

Bank Locator                                      BANK 0

Manufacturer                                      0x80AD

Serial Number                                     0x17202D4F

Part Number                                       0x484D54313235533642465238432D47372020

[ Memory Devices / DIMM0 ]

Memory Device Properties:

Form Factor                                       SODIMM

Type Detail                                       Synchronous

Size                                              2048 MB

Speed                                             1067 MHz

Data Width                                        65508-bit

Device Locator                                    DIMM0

Bank Locator                                      BANK 1

Manufacturer                                      0x80AD

Serial Number                                     0x17702D89

Part Number                                       0x484D54313235533642465238432D47372020

[ System Slots / AirPort ]

System Slot Properties:

Slot Designation                                  AirPort

Type                                              PCI-E x1

Usage                                             Empty

Data Bus Width                                    x1

Length                                            Short

[ Port Connectors / FireWire 800 ]

Port Connector Properties:

Port Type                                         FireWire (IEEE P1394)

Internal Reference Designator                     None

Internal Connector Type                           None

External Reference Designator                     FireWire 800

External Connector Type                           1394

[ Port Connectors / Ethernet ]

Port Type                                         Network Port

External Reference Designator                     Ethernet

External Connector Type                           RJ-45

[ Port Connectors / USB0 ]

Port Type                                         USB

External Reference Designator                     USB0

External Connector Type                           USB

[ Port Connectors / USB1 ]

External Reference Designator                     USB1

[ Port Connectors / SD Card Reader ]

External Reference Designator                     SD Card Reader

[ Port Connectors / Mini DisplayPort ]

External Reference Designator                     Mini DisplayPort

External Connector Type                           None

[ Port Connectors / Microphone ]

External Reference Designator                     Microphone

[ Port Connectors / Speaker ]

External Reference Designator                     Speaker

[ Port Connectors / Audio Line In ]

Port Type                                         Audio Port

External Reference Designator                     Audio Line In

External Connector Type                           Mini-jack (headphones)

[ Port Connectors / Audio Line Out ]

Port Type                                         Audio Port

External Reference Designator                     Audio Line Out

External Connector Type                           Mini-jack (headphones)

[ Port Connectors / MagSafe DC Power ]

External Reference Designator                     MagSafe DC Power

[ Port Connectors / None ]

Internal Reference Designator                     SATA Port A

Internal Connector Type                           On-Board IDE

External Reference Designator                     None

[ Port Connectors / None ]

Internal Reference Designator                     SATA Port B

Internal Connector Type                           On-Board IDE

External Reference Designator                     None

[ Port Connectors / PCI-Express Mini Card ]

External Reference Designator                     PCI-Express Mini Card

[ On-Board Devices / Nvidia G84 Video ]

On-Board Device Properties:

Description                                       Nvidia G84 Video

Type                                              Video

[ On-Board Devices / Azalia Audio Codec ]

Description                                       Azalia Audio Codec

Type                                              Sound

[ On-Board Devices / Yukon Ultra Ethernet Controller ]

Description                                       Yukon Ultra Ethernet Controller

Type                                              Ethernet

[ On-Board Devices / Sata ]

Description                                       Sata

--------[ Overclock ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU Properties:

CPU Type                                          Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9900

CPU Alias                                         Penryn

CPU Stepping                                      E0

Engineering Sample                                No

CPUID CPU Name                                    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9900 @ 3.06GHz

CPUID Revision                                    0001067Ah

CPU VID                                           1.0000 V

CPU Speed:

CPU Clock                                         1592.0 MHz  (original: 3066 MHz)

CPU Multiplier                                    6x

CPU FSB                                           265.3 MHz  (original: 266 MHz)

Memory Bus                                        530.7 MHz

DRAM:FSB Ratio                                    2:1

CPU Cache:

L1 Code Cache                                     32 KB per core

L1 Data Cache                                     32 KB per core

L2 Cache                                          6 MB  (On-Die, ECC, ASC, Full-Speed)

Motherboard Properties:

Motherboard ID                                    <DMI>

Motherboard Name                                  Apple MacBook Pro (Mac-F22587C8)

Chipset Properties:

Motherboard Chipset                               nVIDIA MCP79

Memory Timings                                    7-7-7-20  (CL-RCD-RP-RAS)

Command Rate (CR)                                 2T

DIMM1: Hynix HMT125S6BFR8C-G7                     2 GB DDR3-1066 DDR3 SDRAM  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz)  (6-6-6-18 @ 457 MHz)

DIMM2: Hynix HMT125S6BFR8C-G7                     2 GB DDR3-1066 DDR3 SDRAM  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz)  (6-6-6-18 @ 457 MHz)

BIOS Properties:

System BIOS Date                                  07/29/05

Video BIOS Date                                   05/01/09

DMI BIOS Version                                  MBP53.88Z.00AC.B03.0906151647

Graphics Processor Properties:

Video Adapter                                     nVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT (Apple)

GPU Code Name                                     G96M  (PCI Express 2.0 x16 10DE / 0647, Rev C1)

GPU Clock (Geometric Domain)                      302 MHz

GPU Clock (Shader Domain)                         605 MHz

Memory Clock                                      297 MHz

--------[ Power Management ]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Management Properties:

Current Power Source                              Battery

Battery Status                                    50 % (Unknown)

Full Battery Lifetime                             Unknown

Remaining Battery Lifetime                        6517 sec (1 hours, 48 min, 37 sec)

Battery Properties:

Device Name                                       bq20z451K77YADEF0123456789ABCDE

Manufacturer                                      SMPNz451K77YADEF0123456789ABCDE

Unique ID                                         SMPNz451K77YADEF0123456789ABCDEbq20z451K77YADEF0123456789ABCDE

Battery Type                                      Rechargeable Li-Ion

Designed Capacity                                 65000 mWh

Fully Charged Capacity                            59870 mWh

Current Capacity                                  29700 mWh  (50 %)

Voltage                                           11186 mV

Wear Level                                        7 %

Power State                                       Discharging

Discharge Rate                                    24542 mW

--------[ Portable Computer ]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Centrino (Carmel) Platform Compliancy:

CPU: Intel Pentium M (Banias/Dothan)              No  (Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9900)

Chipset: Intel i855GM/PM                          No  (nVIDIA MCP79)

WLAN: Intel PRO/Wireless                          No

System: Centrino Compliant                        No

Centrino (Sonoma) Platform Compliancy:

CPU: Intel Pentium M (Dothan)                     No  (Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9900)

Chipset: Intel i915GM/PM                          No  (nVIDIA MCP79)

WLAN: Intel PRO/Wireless                          No

Centrino (Napa) Platform Compliancy:

CPU: Intel Core (Yonah) / Core 2 (Merom)          No  (Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9900)

Chipset: Intel i945GM/PM                          No  (nVIDIA MCP79)

WLAN: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945                     No

Centrino (Santa Rosa) Platform Compliancy:

CPU: Intel Core 2 (Merom/Penryn)                  Yes  (Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9900)

Chipset: Intel GM965/PM965                        No  (nVIDIA MCP79)

WLAN: Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965               No

Centrino (Montevina) Platform Compliancy:

CPU: Intel Core 2 (Penryn)                        Yes  (Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9900)

Chipset: Intel GM45/GM47/GS45/PM45                No  (nVIDIA MCP79)

WLAN: Intel WiFi Link 5000 Series                 No

--------[ Sensor ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensor Properties:

Sensor Type                                       Apple SMC  (Driver)

GPU Sensor Type                                   Diode  (NV-Diode)

Temperatures:

Motherboard                                       31 °C  (88 °F)

CPU                                               45 °C  (113 °F)

CPU Diode                                         54 °C  (129 °F)

CPU #1 / Core #1                                  48 °C  (118 °F)

CPU #1 / Core #2                                  47 °C  (117 °F)

North Bridge                                      45 °C  (113 °F)

MCP                                               52 °C  (126 °F)

GPU                                               45 °C  (113 °F)

GPU Diode                                         48 °C  (118 °F)

GPU Ambient                                       41 °C  (106 °F)

Temperature #1                                    46 °C  (115 °F)

Temperature #6                                    29 °C  (84 °F)

Temperature #17                                   49 °C  (120 °F)

Cooling Fans:

Fan #1                                            1996 RPM

Fan #2                                            2001 RPM

Voltage Values:

CPU Core                                          1.00 V

--------[ Debug - PCI ]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B00 D00 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Host Bridge

Offset 000:  DE 10 82 0A  06 00 A0 00  B1 00 00 06  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 020:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 040:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 08 00

Offset 060:  21 49 44 C4  13 01 00 00  00 00 00 00  10 00 00 00

Offset 070:  00 75 02 04  1D 15 00 00  81 01 8F 67  20 1E 30 97

Offset 080:  09 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  78 00 00 A0  00 00 00 00

Offset 090:  1F 33 00 00  00 30 C0 00  F3 FF 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  BB 10 00 02  F0 FF 00 00  01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0C0:  11 11 01 00  11 11 31 13  0B 00 00 00  00 50 07 00

Offset 0D0:  07 0A 00 00  FF 0A 00 00  FF FF 71 07  10 9B 00 00

Offset 0E0:  08 00 01 A8  00 00 E0 FE  00 00 00 00  7F 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  10 E4 20 C0  00 E4 FF FF  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D00 F01:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Host Bridge 2

Offset 000:  DE 10 88 0A  04 00 A0 00  B1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 040:  00 00 04 01  00 00 00 00  00 20 10 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FF 0F 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  00 00 00 00  00 00 F0 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 070:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 090:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  E6 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0C0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0D0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0E0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 20 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  00 E4 FF FF  52 A8 64 00  00 A8 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F03:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Memory Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 8D 0A  00 00 20 00  A1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 040:  10 00 00 00  3F 44 04 00  35 00 07 C0  3F 00 00 00

Offset 050:  7F F8 F0 81  0C 0C 0C 0C  57 00 00 00  10 1B 7F 08

Offset 060:  81 00 18 61  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  20 00 20 00

Offset 070:  09 05 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  3F C1 4A 03  05 01 00 00  69 0B 0C 04  3B 00 14 77

Offset 090:  11 E4 00 14  12 46 1A 07  20 44 34 04  04 17 69 15

Offset 0A0:  00 00 1B 1B  F1 11 E0 01  20 00 27 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  00 80 00 80  00 80 00 80  00 80 00 80  00 80 00 80

Offset 0D0:  31 26 61 24  31 26 61 24  31 26 61 24  31 26 61 24

Offset 0E0:  07 00 00 00  10 FF 17 4F  F1 01 00 00  11 11 70 11

Offset 0F0:  10 1C FF 08  18 04 04 98  00 00 00 00  40 03 04 00

B00 D01 F04:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Memory Controller 2

Offset 000:  DE 10 8E 0A  00 00 20 00  A1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FC 60 00 00

Offset 060:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  21 00 00 00  21 00 00 00

Offset 070:  01 10 A0 EE  00 00 00 00  01 10 A0 EE  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  02 08 00 53  21 42 F0 03  18 28 80 00  20 60 70 00

Offset 090:  13 00 00 18  13 20 00 08  00 20 00 08  00 20 00 08

Offset 0A0:  00 20 00 08  00 00 00 00  38 1B 00 01  46 00 10 00

Offset 0B0:  00 00 00 00  0C 30 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0C0:  00 00 00 00  FB 07 88 81  E0 00 00 00  01 03 00 00

Offset 0D0:  2A 00 00 00  01 00 10 00  08 04 20 00  00 00 30 00

Offset 0E0:  D2 FF 43 9E  53 FF 36 7F  20 30 40 00  03 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  04 0A 00 05  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F05:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Memory Controller (CPURR)

Offset 000:  DE 10 8F 0A  00 00 20 00  A1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 040:  C8 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  80 20 40 84  C1 03 00 06

Offset 050:  04 00 00 06  60 0F 08 15  FF FF FF FF  3F 7F 7F 7F

Offset 060:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00  61 31 00 00

Offset 070:  00 01 00 00  06 00 00 00  08 20 77 57  00 00 02 02

Offset 080:  80 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  21 00 01 80  00 00 00 00

Offset 090:  08 00 1F 30  00 00 0A 38  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  40 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0E0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  FF FF 00 02  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F06:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Memory Controller (Mem Ext)

Offset 000:  DE 10 90 0A  00 00 20 00  A1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 040:  08 00 00 98  10 34 00 00  E0 B8 80 DE  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  73 00 73 10  00 00 00 00  67 04 00 00  00 FF 00 FF

Offset 060:  00 FF 00 FF  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  04 04 04 04

Offset 070:  05 04 05 05  04 04 04 04  05 04 05 05  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  04 04 04 04

Offset 090:  05 04 05 05  04 04 04 04  05 04 05 05  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  14 01 40 00  14 01 40 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0D0:  02 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D02 F03:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Memory Controller (SSO)

Offset 000:  DE 10 94 0A  00 00 20 00  A1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 040:  F9 01 80 08  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D02 F04:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Memory Controller (PAD CAL)

Offset 000:  DE 10 95 0A  00 00 20 00  A1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 040:  30 38 00 00  FF FF 00 00  98 3A 30 80  80 01 00 02

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  1F 1F 00 00  0F 0F 0F 0F  F0 80 30 00

Offset 060:  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F  F0 80 30 00

Offset 070:  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F  16 00 00 00  0F 0F 00 00

Offset 080:  0F 0F 00 00  F0 80 30 00  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F

Offset 090:  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F

Offset 0A0:  0F 0F 0F 0F  F0 80 30 00  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F

Offset 0B0:  06 07 00 00  44 44 44 22  44 44 44 44  44 44 44 00

Offset 0C0:  00 00 00 07  00 00 00 07  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0D0:  00 00 00 00  0F 0F 00 00  0F 0F 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0E0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  44 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  FF FF 00 02  00 00 00 00  0F 0F 0F 0F  0F 0F 0F 0F

B00 D03 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - LPC Bridge

Offset 000:  DE 10 AE 0A  0F 00 A0 00  B3 00 01 06  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  01 30 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 020:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  DE 10 79 CB

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FF 00 00 00

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  00 00 D0 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 5A 62 02  00 00 00 05  2F 00 3C 01

Offset 060:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  08 01 01 00

Offset 070:  10 00 FF FF  CD 00 17 00  00 04 44 59  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 40 03  FF 00 00 00

Offset 090:  00 7C 00 00  FF FF 0F 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  03 00 00 31  00 00 01 00  00 03 1F 03  00 07 FF 07

Offset 0D0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 03 00 00

Offset 0E0:  83 24 00 2D  AC 39 D5 5E  0A 60 DA 40  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  4C 00 00 FC  FD 00 00 00  10 00 80 80  00 00 00 00

B00 D03 F01:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Interrupt Mapping Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 A4 0A  00 04 A0 00  B1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 060:  08 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  0C 08 0D 04  09 00 00 06

Offset 070:  03 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00

Offset 080:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  02 00 00 00  0D 00 00 00

Offset 0D0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 C0 00 00

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FC ED 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D03 F02:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - SMBus Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 A2 0A  01 00 B0 00  B1 00 05 0C  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  81 31 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 020:  41 31 00 00  01 31 00 00  00 00 00 00  DE 10 79 CB

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  0F 01 00 00

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  01 00 02 C0  00 00 00 00  6A 96 00 00

Offset 060:  01 04 00 00  01 05 00 00  01 08 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 070:  00 00 00 00  00 00 40 E7  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00

Offset 080:  00 00 F0 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  B1 03 00 00  07 00 00 84  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0C0:  D5 30 80 01  01 00 00 00  20 82 00 0A  0D 0D 19 19

Offset 0D0:  C8 8C 40 01  10 00 01 00  05 00 00 00  00 08 00 00

Offset 0E0:  00 10 40 10  69 46 05 47  80 20 80 00  23 44 44 00

Offset 0F0:  7A FF 3D 67  B7 AF 9B F8  90 00 80 80  00 00 00 00

B00 D03 F03:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Miscellaneous P4 Controller for FSB

Offset 000:  DE 10 89 0A  00 00 20 00  B1 00 00 05  00 00 80 00

Offset 040:  00 00 00 00  4B 4C 00 F0  A3 F0 92 C0  4B 4C 00 00

Offset 060:  FF FF 00 00  FF FF 00 00  FF FF 00 00  FF FF 00 00

Offset 070:  11 44 39 C0  00 00 80 AD  01 15 00 80  01 15 00 00

Offset 0B0:  00 00 00 00  01 20 40 12  00 00 00 00  DD 44 23 00

Offset 0C0:  FF FF FF FF  FF BF FF BF  11 04 C0 80  00 04 00 80

Offset 0D0:  0F 00 0F 20  00 00 80 00  FF 01 00 00  01 00 00 00

Offset 0E0:  80 00 AA 00  00 00 00 00  80 20 AB 03  E0 07 00 00

Offset 0F0:  1B 1B 1B 1B  00 FF 01 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 FF 0F

B00 D03 F05:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - Management Unit

Offset 000:  DE 10 A3 0A  06 00 A0 00  B1 00 40 0B  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  00 00 40 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  12 02 03 01

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 070:  00 00 00 00  00 00 40 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  05 9C 80 01  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 090:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  08 00 02 A8

B00 D04 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - OHCI USB 1.1 Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 A5 0A  06 00 B0 00  B1 10 03 0C  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  00 80 48 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  13 01 03 01

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  01 00 02 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  30 00 00 00  1D 47 40 00  10 00 00 00  10 00 1F 03

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 C0 80  00 00 00 00

B00 D04 F01:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 A6 0A  06 00 B0 00  B1 20 03 0C  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  00 92 48 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  14 02 03 01

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  0A 80 A0 20  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  20 20 01 00  00 60 18 85  03 3E 2A 01  00 00 00 00

Offset 070:  00 00 08 00  00 10 20 80  89 3D B6 22  77 25 44 00

Offset 080:  01 00 02 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  15 16 00 00

Offset 090:  00 01 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  01 00 00 01  00 00 00 E0  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  F0 F2 FF 1F  FF F2 00 00  3F 04 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0C0:  10 10 2D 0D  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  10 00 C0 80  00 00 00 00

B00 D06 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - OHCI USB 1.1 Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 A7 0A  06 00 B0 00  B1 10 03 0C  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  00 70 48 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  15 01 03 01

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  01 00 02 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  40 00 00 00  1D 47 40 00  10 00 00 00  10 00 1F 03

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 C0 80  00 00 00 00

B00 D06 F01:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 A9 0A  06 00 B0 00  B1 20 03 0C  00 00 80 00

Offset 010:  00 91 48 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  11 02 03 01

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  0A 80 A0 20  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  20 20 01 00  00 60 18 85  03 3E 2A 01  00 00 00 00

Offset 070:  00 00 08 00  00 10 20 80  89 3D B6 22  77 25 D4 00

Offset 080:  01 00 02 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  15 16 00 00

Offset 090:  00 01 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  01 00 00 01  00 00 00 E0  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  FF FF FF FF  23 2F 00 00  C0 0B 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0C0:  10 10 2D 0D  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  10 00 C0 80  00 00 00 00

B00 D08 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - High Definition Audio Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 C0 0A  06 00 B0 00  B1 00 03 04  00 00 00 00

Offset 010:  00 00 48 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  10 01 02 05

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  01 00 02 C0  00 00 00 00  00 00 16 01

Offset 050:  05 6C 80 01  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  0F 00 00 00  08 00 02 A8

Offset 070:  03 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 47  80 29 C0 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D09 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - PCI-PCI Bridge

Offset 000:  DE 10 AB 0A  07 04 B0 00  B1 01 04 06  00 00 01 00

Offset 010:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 01 01 00  F0 00 80 22

Offset 020:  C0 EF F0 EF  F0 FF 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  B8 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FF 00 00 02

Offset 040:  00 00 73 07  00 00 00 00  2F 07 00 00  00 00 44 01

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FC 1F FF 1F  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  00 06 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  08 00 00 A8

Offset 090:  00 00 E0 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  06 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  00 00 00 00  FF FF 00 00  0D 00 00 00  DE 10 79 CB

Offset 0C0:  DE 10 79 CB  03 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D0A F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - LAN Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 B0 0A  00 04 B0 00  B1 00 00 02  00 00 00 00

Offset 010:  00 60 48 E7  E1 31 00 00  00 90 48 E7  00 93 48 E7

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  0E 01 01 14

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  01 50 02 FE  03 00 00 00  01 00 00 00

Offset 050:  05 00 88 01  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  FF FF 00 00  08 00 02 A8

Offset 0F0:  02 00 00 00  20 00 00 00  02 81 C0 00  02 10 01 08

B00 D0B F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - SATA Controller

Offset 000:  DE 10 B5 0A  07 00 B0 00  B1 85 01 01  00 00 00 00

Offset 010:  D9 31 00 00  ED 31 00 00  D1 31 00 00  E9 31 00 00

Offset 020:  C1 31 00 00  00 40 48 E7  00 00 00 00  DE 10 79 CB

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  14 01 03 01

Offset 040:  DE 10 79 CB  01 8C 02 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  0F 68 78 60  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  00 00 85 00  C0 8C 00 0F  01 0F 06 42  00 00 FB EF

Offset 070:  2C 78 C4 40  01 10 00 00  02 10 01 08  34 00 20 19

Offset 080:  0F 00 C0 00  AE FD B7 F7  00 00 1D 00  12 B0 10 00

Offset 090:  5F 02 00 00  00 00 00 00  05 FF 22 E6  01 01 00 00

Offset 0A0:  6E 5A 00 76  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  63 31 00 02

Offset 0B0:  05 00 86 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0D0:  00 00 00 00  0A 00 00 00  08 00 40 00  0A 00 00 00

Offset 0E0:  00 08 28 EE  00 00 3F 00  FC 20 00 00  08 00 02 A8

Offset 0F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 C0 9E 50  00 00 00 00

B00 D0C F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - PCI Express Root Port (x16)

Offset 000:  DE 10 C4 0A  07 04 10 00  B1 00 04 06  40 00 01 00

Offset 010:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 02 02 00  21 21 00 00

Offset 020:  00 E2 00 E5  01 C0 F1 CF  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  40 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 01 18 00

Offset 040:  0D 48 00 00  DE 10 00 00  01 50 03 F8  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  05 80 93 00  0C 30 E0 FE  00 00 00 00  B2 49 00 00

Offset 060:  08 80 00 A8  00 00 E0 FE  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  10 00 42 01  21 80 00 00  10 21 00 00  01 3D 31 00

Offset 090:  42 00 01 71  00 00 00 00  E0 11 40 01  08 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  00 00 00 00  13 00 00 00  06 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  01 00 01 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B00 D15 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - PCI Express Root Port (x4)

Offset 000:  DE 10 C6 0A  06 04 10 00  B1 00 04 06  40 00 01 00

Offset 010:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 04 04 00  F1 01 00 00

Offset 020:  20 E7 20 E7  F1 FF 01 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  40 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 01 00 00

Offset 050:  05 80 93 00  0C 30 E0 FE  00 00 00 00  A2 49 00 00

Offset 080:  10 00 42 01  21 80 00 00  10 21 00 00  11 3C 31 03

Offset 090:  42 00 11 70  00 00 00 00  E0 11 48 01  08 00 00 00

B00 D16 F00:  nVIDIA MCP79/7A - PCI Express Root Port (x1)

Offset 000:  DE 10 C7 0A  06 04 10 00  B1 00 04 06  40 00 01 00

Offset 010:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 05 05 00  F1 01 00 00

Offset 020:  10 E7 10 E7  F1 FF 01 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  40 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 01 00 00

Offset 050:  05 80 93 00  0C 30 E0 FE  00 00 00 00  60 49 00 00

Offset 080:  10 00 42 01  21 80 00 00  30 21 00 00  11 3C 31 04

Offset 090:  43 00 11 70  00 00 00 00  E0 11 48 01  08 00 00 00

B02 D00 F00:  nVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT (Apple) Video Adapter

Offset 000:  DE 10 47 06  07 00 10 00  A1 00 00 03  40 00 00 00

Offset 010:  00 00 00 E4  0C 00 00 C0  00 00 00 00  04 00 00 E2

Offset 020:  00 00 00 00  01 20 00 00  00 00 00 00  6B 10 BC 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  60 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  17 01 00 00

Offset 040:  6B 10 BC 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  01 00 00 00  01 00 00 00  CE D6 23 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 060:  01 68 03 00  08 00 00 00  05 78 80 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 070:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  10 B4 02 00  E0 84 00 00

Offset 080:  10 29 00 00  02 3D 00 00  42 00 01 11  00 00 00 00

Offset 090:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  10 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  02 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0B0:  00 00 00 00  09 00 14 01  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

B04 D00 F00:  Broadcom BCM4322AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wireless Network Adapter

Offset 000:  E4 14 2B 43  06 00 10 00  01 00 80 02  40 00 00 00

Offset 010:  04 00 20 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 020:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  6B 10 8D 00

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  40 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  16 01 00 00

Offset 040:  01 58 03 CE  08 40 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  09 E8 78 00  0B 00 00 00

Offset 080:  00 10 00 18  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00  03 00 00 00

Offset 090:  00 00 00 00  00 03 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0A0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 01 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0D0:  10 00 01 00  A0 8F 00 00  07 01 00 00  11 6C 07 00

Offset 0E0:  42 01 11 10  00 00 00 00  05 D0 80 00  00 00 00 00

B05 D00 F00:  Agere IEEE1394 FireWire Controller

Offset 000:  C1 11 01 59  06 00 10 00  07 10 00 0C  40 00 00 00

Offset 010:  04 00 10 E7  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 020:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  C1 11 00 59

Offset 030:  00 00 00 00  44 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  15 01 00 00

Offset 040:  00 00 00 00  01 4C C3 FF  00 80 00 00  05 60 80 00

Offset 050:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 A0 02

Offset 060:  10 00 01 00  81 8D 00 00  37 40 10 00  11 3C 07 00

Offset 070:  43 01 11 10  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 080:  68 00 38 01  FF FF FF FF  04 00 00 07  01 0F 0F 1B

Offset 090:  20 01 01 00  00 00 00 00  AA 43 00 20  40 01 00 00

Offset 0A0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  52 5C A1 00  10 04 00 08

Offset 0B0:  1A 70 00 00  02 80 00 00  FF FF 0F 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0C0:  0F 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  12 50 20 00  12 50 20 00

Offset 0D0:  00 00 80 00  12 50 20 00  12 50 20 00  00 00 80 00

Offset 0E0:  0C 00 18 A2  FE FE 87 01  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 0F0:  40 00 00 00  4A 02 28 00  92 14 02 00  00 00 00 00

ISA-0800:     nVIDIA CK8/CK8-04/MCP2/MCP04/MCP5x/MCP6x/MCP7x NVA

Offset 00:  03 00 00 00  BC 01 00 00  01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 10:  00 00 00 00  10 11 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 20:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 30:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 40:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 50:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 60:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 70:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 80:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 90:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset A0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset B0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset C0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset D0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset E0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset F0:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

ISA-3180:     nVIDIA MCP55/MCP6x/MCP7x THERM

Offset 00:  9D 5D 00 00  1A 77 32 00  90 18 5E 1A  2E 00 00 03

Offset 10:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 09  01 0B 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 20:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00

Offset 30:  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 13 00 00  30 00 00 00

--------[ Debug - Video BIOS ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C000:0000  U.q.K7400.L.w.VIDEO ......D...IBM VGA Compatible......,.05/01/09

C000:0040  ..................5.k......&#127;.......&#127;...."....e..l.PMIDl.o.......

C000:0080  .....3b.........................................................

C000:00C0  ........................................HWEAG96 E565 NB9P-APPLE

C000:0100  VGA BIOS.....................................................Ver

C000:0140  sion 62.94.58.00.17 ...Copyright (C) 1996-2008 NVIDIA Corp......

C000:0180  ....... NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT............Chip Rev   ..........

C000:01C0  ................................................PCIR..G.........

C000:0200  q.......HYB$..BIT......E2.....B.....C.....D.....A.....I.....L...

C000:0240  ..M.....N.....P.....S.....T.....U.....V.....c.....x...#.d...&.i.

C000:0280  (.(...P.....~............X.b.:................\\............8..L

C000:02C0  .. ..&#127;...2.H.N.f.>.\.H............m.|.5...&#127;...k...........W...Be

C000:0300  .....P=..W.(.....#..#.....^..............X.b.....*.....09/09/08.

C000:0340  ..........................2.+.n.e._._.t.......q. .........2.+.n.

C000:0380  e._._.,...f.q.1.y...;.5.y.[...|...G.....J...7.....t.Q...2.n.w...

C000:03C0  ..x...y.y._.y.y.y...a.y.e...f.W.W.W.t.....W.n.....q.W.x.t.e...[.

--------[ Debug - Unknown ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FW PHY          Unknown (0000053D-0006430A)

HDD             INTEL SSDSA2M160G2GC ATA Device

Monitor ID      APP9CA3: Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB]

Monitor Model   Color LCD

Monitor Vendor  LP154WP4-TLA1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.v

1 2 Previous Next