0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2010 11:17 AM by dencar49@att.net

Vidio issues

dencar49@att.net

I Have the DP45SG Intel board using corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX G ram, Intel Core2 Dou E7200 CPU and BFGtech(Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS)Video, Antec Earthwatts EA 500W power supply. Any game I use causes instability. Flashing screen and slow play. Is it the video card or not enough power. Using a WD 500GB sata 2 drive and an LG DVD/R/WR/R-RW. I can open the task manager during game play and on the processor tab CPU usage goes to 100%  and as long as the usage stays high the games will not respond and the video flashes between the games and the desktop background. When CPU usage falls below about 10% the game will play again and the video gets better. It is all intermitent. There are standard windows programs running in the background plus set point for Logitech, Mcafee security suite and LG update sofrware package and Nvidia Nview driver. I have other programs but they are not pinned to the start up of Windows.I have tried disableing any software which might interfere with the system function. So far with no success. Does anyone have an idea?

Please help I am at a loss. This equipment was a large expense for me and I cannot afford for it not to work.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks