Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

Inlel Clarkdale i3 530 unstable

idata
Employee

Hello community,

First sorry for my bad english.

My problem is that my system is not stable. I tested my system with LynX, Prime95 and IntelBurnTest. Every test was stopped by systemerrors.

Only Memtest was able to run without errors.

What`s wrong with my System? Is my CPU damaged or broken?

My system:

partmodelCPUintel i3 530CoolerProlimatech Samuel 17 with 120mm fan (Wingboost by EKL)MainboardGigabyte H55N-USB3 (BIOS F5) everything @ defaultDDRAMTakeMS 2x2GB DDR3 1333 CL9 1.5VSSDSupertalent Ultradrive GX 32GBHDDSeagate Momentus 250GB, 5400 rpmPowersupplybe-quiet E7 350W pure powerOSWindows 7 home premium 64bitGraphicsno decent graphicscard only iGPU from CPU

Please i need help

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Can you do a install of win 7 on a HDD for testing?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

What for?

Those stress utylities don't stress HDD or even SSD.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You say your getting "systemerrors" and not a BSOD which to me sounds like the OS didn't install properly so installing a OS on a HDD to not wear your SSD out just to see if thats what it is.

Or by "systemerrors" you mean you are getting a BSOD and your computer restarts when you run these tests?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

No, i have no BSODs. The stress utylities notify errors during stresstests.

Do you really think the OS is not prperly working? In that case i would have BSOD ?!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

If your CPU was damaged or broken how are you even booting in to windows? Do normal programs run ok?

Since you say Memtest was able to run without errors then thats the RAM checked out.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you so far for helping me.

Other programms, that I use are running well and without problems.

Only Opera had starting problems (3 or 4 times til yet. My System is nearly 2 months old).

I try to get somebody from Intel Techsupport on phone. Tommorrow i mean.

0 Kudos
TIM_S_Intel
Employee

Only Opera had starting problems (3 or 4 times til yet. My System is nearly 2 months old).

I try to get somebody from Intel Techsupport on phone

I'm not familiar with Opera, but I would start by contacting them. it is possible the application is not optimized to run on this system.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

RAM was uncompatible to MB. I changed my RAM and everything is fine.

Please close this thread.

0 Kudos