Are you overclocking?
Are you using Rapid Storage Technology?
I am not overclocking at present. Here is what happened:
- I had a RAID 0 array on this system and a drive failed (RAID BIOS showed "errorr occurred" for one drive) so the PC was not bootable.
- I purchased 4 new drives and built the RAID 5 array.
- It started having a problem every once in a while, but I thought was the one SATA port, so I moved that drive and thnigs looked OK
- I then overclocked and had lots of problems
- I went back to stock clocking and I'm still having problems
I am not using RST, I am using Matrix Storage, should I be using RST instead of Matrix RAID?