2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2010 5:59 AM by heatmaka1

Need some help, quick problem!

heatmaka1

Hey, I have a HP laptop and i connect to my HD t.v with HDMI cord. Everything works fine! But im trying to play a movie on my tv, mean while i can still use my laptop. So i can webbrowse and do what ever, while my movie is still playing on the tv. Is there a program or an option with intel?!?! please and thanks

phil

• 1. Re: Need some help, quick problem!
          Doc_SilverCreek

you lost me on this one Phil.

heatmaka1 wrote:

Hey, I have a HP laptop and i connect to my HD t.v with HDMI cord. Everything works fine!  I think this is a good thing?

But im trying to play a movie on my tv, mean while i can still use my laptop. Yes, if you don't want to watch the movie very closely.

So i can webbrowse and do what ever, while my movie is still playing on the tv. yes you can

Is there a program or an option with intel?!?! Intel has many programs and options. is this related to your laptop movie?

please and thanks

phil

I am guessing here, but perhaps you question is:

"Can you configure your system to show a movie full screen on the TV while still having the laptop screen available for your web surfing?"

The asnwer to this question is maybe, if you laptop supports dual monitors and your OS is windows, you should be able to:

• right click on the desktop,

• select properties

• Select settings
          • check the Extend my windows settings to this monitor (TV)

This will make your TV a second monitor and you can drag the video playback window over to the TV monitor, maximize it and keep right on surfing with your laptop.

• 2. Re: Need some help, quick problem!
            heatmaka1

thanks! it works.. Everything is ok now.. i just had to extend dektop... lol 0.o