3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2013 3:44 PM by sylvia_intel

I'm also posting code 30

rav420024drlimtd

Whenever the computer goes into sleep mode the blue led starts to flash and the motherboard says 30...why could this be the reason why I'm having memory errors too

• 1. Re: I'm also posting code 30
          sergios_intel

Hello;

Please provide the model of the desktop board that you are using, also the memory type and the troubleshooting perform in order to correct this problem, so we can help you with your problem

• 2. Re: I'm also posting code 30
            MOTTHAVEN

HI I HOPE SOMONE GETS BACK TO YOU! I HAVE THE DZ77GA-70K EXTREME BOARD WIN 7 64BIT WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES. WHEN I BUILD A MACHINE I USE ONLY THE TESTED MEM,VID CARDS AND HARDDRIVES ON INTELS LIST. WHEN MY COMPUTER GOES TO SLEEP IT WAKES UP WITH OUT A PROBLEM. I HAVE PUT IT ON MY DESK AND BECAUSE IT HAS A WINDOW IN THE TOWER I SEE THE POST CODES. WHEN I JUST PUT THE MACHINE ITS "00" ON THE CODE WINDOW BUT WHEN I COME BACK AND WAKE IT UP I SEE "30" . NOW THE COMPUTER RUNS LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS SO WHAT DOES THIS CODE "30" DO TO ME?

MOTTHAVEN OUT.

• 3. Re: I'm also posting code 30
              sylvia_intel

Motthaven,

It is hard to determine any issues if there are no symptoms. The codes are more of an indicative aid, when associated with other symptoms.

Regards.