0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2010 10:40 AM by Moriquendi

World of Warcraft and Display Driver Issues

Moriquendi

I have a gateway computer that is over 3 yrs old. I have been playing WoW,if you will, for about that long. I have never had issues with a display driver ( which goes nuts when I try to play) until I became a Beta tester for their new expansion pack : Cataclysm. I know they're working out bugs. I didn't have any issues testing until I left the starting area, now I have issues with my screen flickering and going black to blue, black to blue, constantly whenever I try to log into the beta version. I can still log into the original WoTLK with no problems at all. If someone could please tell me if I need to update, or reload my drivers that would be helpful. I am not a tech, I have no clue where to begin. I have ran scans to say what drivers need updated, but nothing comes up for the display driver. I am really hoping its just an issue with the game itself, and not my laptop.

I am using Window 7 Ultimate, 34 bit, i believe

System Model is : MX6930

System Type is : X86-based pc

Processor is : Intel (R) Core(TM)2 CPU

Adapter Type is : Intel(R) GMA 950

Adapter Description is : Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family

I hope this helps, as I am confused as to what to do. Blizzard doesnt offer assistance and I dont believe they truely care what happens to a player or their computers, just after the all might $$. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.