1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 20, 2010 2:18 PM by Diego_Intel

dg 31 gl bois password how to remove

vino0002

i have dg31gl with core 2 duo motherboard. i have set system and user password of BIOS. now i want to remove both the password but can not remove it . i have tried through jumper by going and clear the password in BIOS. in security in bios where the password is set there is a option of user access there it is set to no access. so i cannot change the setting and save it. pls give any solution for this problem i have tried many thing and by removing battery etc

• 1. Re: dg 31 gl bois password how to remove
          Diego_Intel

You may try to clear the CMOS moving the BIOS jumper from pins 1 and 2 to pins 2 and 3 and power on the motherboard, this should take you to the maintenance tab. On this menu, you can select the option reset BIOS to factory settings and clear all BIOS passwords.

Also, try to clear the CMOS removing the CMOS battery and all power cables from the power supply to the motherboard, leaving the system without power for 20 minutes at least, after this time, reconnect all the power cables and test again. If the issue persists, try leaving the system with no battery and no power all night long