3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2010 12:14 PM by TWP-WOLF

Intel's stinginess of the Core i7 Extreme logo sticker

TWP-WOLF

Dear Intel.

My name is Bengt "WOLF" Johansson, a 56 year old former computer technician from Sweden and I'm rather disappointed at Intel.

The thing is that I have almost finished my high performance computer project that I have planed, saved, configured and built in almost 2 years now. Intel have bean and still is the only processor brand I use and in this case my choice was Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition as I'm VERY satisfied with.

The ironi in this is that I paid a lot of money for the Intel Core i7-980X processor BUT when I needed some help from Intel by asking them for ONE Core i7 Extreme logo sticker (see link below) they could not provide me with that even doe I send many e-mails to different department of Intel as well as thro my local computer store Alina Systems in Ostersund that is a Intel authorized dealer.

i7-980-x.jpg

The reason I needed a new one is that I already applied the one I got with the CPU on my Lian Li chassis but since I had a change of hearts and ordered the Corsair Obsidian 800D chassis I can’t get the Core i7 Extreme logo sticker off without inflict some damage upon it.

Now I know the some might think why this is so important to a 56 year old man, well I like to have a few good quality stickers (Intel, Corsair & Asus Republic of Gamers) on my case as a eye candy for me and my computer friends to show my choice of computer components in the case.

The question is why it is so hard to reach out with a goodwill hand and send me a new Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Logo sticker!

In case Intel have a change of heart in this matter, please send it to Alina Systems in Ostersund, Sweden. I would not mind a nice Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition poster as well.

Sincerely, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.