Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

Intel's stinginess of the Core i7 Extreme logo sticker

BJoha
Novice

Dear Intel.

My name is Bengt "WOLF" Johansson, a 56 year old former computer technician from Sweden and I'm rather disappointed at Intel.

The thing is that I have almost finished my high performance computer project that I have planed, saved, configured and built in almost 2 years now. Intel have bean and still is the only processor brand I use and in this case my choice was Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition as I'm VERY satisfied with.

The ironi in this is that I paid a lot of money for the Intel Core i7-980X processor BUT when I needed some help from Intel by asking them for ONE Core i7 Extreme logo sticker (see link below) they could not provide me with that even doe I send many e-mails to different department of Intel as well as thro my local computer store Alina Systems in Ostersund that is a Intel authorized dealer.

The reason I needed a new one is that I already applied the one I got with the CPU on my Lian Li chassis but since I had a change of hearts and ordered the Corsair Obsidian 800D chassis I can't get the Core i7 Extreme logo sticker off without inflict some damage upon it.

Now I know the some might think why this is so important to a 56 year old man, well I like to have a few good quality stickers (Intel, Corsair & Asus Republic of Gamers) on my case as a eye candy for me and my computer friends to show my choice of computer components in the case.

The question is why it is so hard to reach out with a goodwill hand and send me a new Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Logo sticker!

In case Intel have a change of heart in this matter, please send it to Alina Systems in Ostersund, Sweden. I would not mind a nice Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition poster as well.

Sincerely, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
3 Replies
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
BJoha
Novice

Hi Cpt.Dogfruit.

Thank you so much for your time and effort in your answer.

This looks really interesting and I will thoroughly take part of the information on the web page to the link you so kindly gave me. To be honest, I didn't have the slightest clue of that web page, just as little as those people on Intel I been in contact with via e-mail since they didn't mention it for me.

So once again

Regards, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.

0 Kudos
BJoha
Novice

Hello There.

I have some good news to share with you

For some days ago I got a nice mail from Intel Strategic Account Manager and Louise Beshir who told me that my requested Core i7 Extreme logo sticker was on it's way to me, free of charge as well.

Today I got it deliverd by FeedEx Express so everything is salved thanks to Intel and there concerned staff members.

Intel and Louise Beshir for the most apriciated client service.

Sincerely, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.