Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel PRO/set Wireless processing "Profile" indefinitely

idata
Employee

Hello, I have Intel PRO/set wireless on my laptop. I can ususlly get onto my home network with no issues at all with a great connection.However, I recently tried to connect wirelessly and the network is found no problem and connection strength is very good but it will not let me connect to the network because "Another profile is currently being processed Please try again later" This has been going on for days - so it will not self correct apparently.....I have tried deleting all profiles and reconfiguring, I have changed the router password and ssid, I have disabled and reenabled radio nothing seems to work. The issue only is with this laptop. I can connect to the router with other devices just not this laptop. Very frusterating!

Can anyone help? Any information you can provide would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Edwin M

2 Replies
idata
Employee

hi, i tried googling the error message you posted and i find this article. you might want to try it.

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic44506.html

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

That doesn't work - I had googled the error message prior to finding the intel forum and making this post. Does anyone have any personal experience with this issue?

0 Kudos