0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2010 5:02 AM by forza

DX58SO - no SMBIOS data

Hi,

I have some problems with my DX58SO. When i enter in the BIOS, at the "Additional System Information" no manufacturer, product name etc data. I see the  motherboard version data only. The different 'hardware and system information programs' are not recognized my motherboard (exception the Lavalys Everest).

I can not install IDCC and other intel programs, because the installers stop with different error message. For example Intel Integrator Assistant stop with the following message: "This motherboard is not supported by Intel Integrator Assistant". The IDCC stop with the following message: "Error 1001: Motherboard detected is not a supported 'Intel(R) Extereme Series' motherboard.".

I tried every BIOS version from 4405. Now, I use the latest, 5417.
      I think there are all mistakes because of the incomplete (bad) smbios. I read that BIOS and system makers have utilities that can write to the SMBIOS data areas. I could install (i don't now why) Intel Integrator Toolkit but with program i can't give desktop board 'Manufacturer' and 'Product name' and 'Serial Number' values.

dx58so_additional_sys_inf_resized.jpg

Can somebody help me?

DX58SO retail version

Core i7 920 retail version

Corsair 6G 1600MHz

Corsair 750W PSU

Sapphire Radeon HD 4890

Windows 7 Professional x64

Thank You.