Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

ECMF Caption This 8

idata
Employee

Here is how it works, you submit a creative text caption to the photo, each week a group of individuals selects one caption as the winner...the winner gets a prize. The prizes vary - gift certificate, books, apparel with Intel logo, etc. Typically around $50.00 US in value.

Have fun & good luck!

p.s. In case the image is too small to read, it says: "Dear Help Desk, My laptop has crashed!"

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

"Geez...just because I got caught using WHITE-OUT that one time to correct the document errors on my LCD...its still not fair I got down-graded to this system!"

View solution in original post

14 Replies
idata
Employee

woooo flash backs, wait these aren't my hands

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

hey guys how do you like my new AMD quad finger PC.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sub compact

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Dear Customer,

All right, I will be there in 14 days. Why so long? Because the Post office takes mails so long. Your mail to me 7 days, my confirm mail to you 7 days. Just be patient.:)

Help Desk

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

When words collide

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You can't think ANALOG in this DIGITAL world

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"Documenting one's digital desire is key to discovering one's digital destiny" --- IT support person covering the "E-Confucius" account

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"Geez...just because I got caught using WHITE-OUT that one time to correct the document errors on my LCD...its still not fair I got down-graded to this system!"

idata
Employee

An early image from an 1867 marketing campaign promoting the stability of an early release of MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR COTTAGE INDUSTRIES with the optional INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION SERVICE PACK.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

With great age and experience comes strength....and sometimes an incredible loyalty to the familiar resulting in feirce relunctance to embrace the furture

...and THAT is why your honor, as you can see from this image, we had no choice other than to force Zeke to retire as head of our R&D department.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

A very early IT support proto-TYPE

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

...I am writing this letter to ask for support, because my telegraph is not functioning and no-one seems to be repsonding to my smoke signals!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Its never easy to ASCII for help

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

With the new VPro technology inside every circa 1867 replica 1st gen typewritter series, you no longer have to worry about having a key-STROKE when you need IT support.

....Intel VPro technology, your TYPE of support when IT matters!

0 Kudos