DQ45CB audio problem/back audio sometimes gets to silence

cpu e5200

mainboard DQ45CB

bios latest

audio drivers latest

VGA card   Asus 9800GT 512M

ram ddr800 2G x 2

system  windows 7 x64  latest patches

sometimes the back audio output gets to silence without any errors(no alert or error in event viewer),and I reboot the PC it gets normal

or

when the back audio output gets silence,the front audio is still normal .

How should I do to fix it ?

sorry for my poor English

• 1. Re: DQ45CB audio problem/back audio sometimes gets to silence
          Diego_Intel

I would recommend you to test your computer without the audio front panel being connected, try to test the system that way for a while and see if the issue persists.

If the problem is resolved by removing the audio front panel, it might be a compatibility issue with the front panel connected, check if the panel is validated for AC97 audio or in the other case, for HD audio. (You may need to check that information with the front panel manufacturer or the chassis manufacturer)

If the problem continues without the audio front panel connected, try the motherboard out of the chassis, placed on a non-conductive surface like a newspaper, a magazine or something similar, this would be to isolate the problem from being a grounding issue. Furthermore, the issue could be also related to a software corruption, so you may need to try another hard drive and test a fresh operating system installation.