Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

gma 4500m not many 3D/Open GL settings

idata
Employee

Hi, I noticed in my graphics options that I'm lacking a bunch of 3D settings. I have downloaded the latest drivers and when I go to the 3D tab, the only options are texture quality, antisotropic filtering, vertex processing, and vertical sync. To my knowledge I should have options like Asynchronous Flip, flipping policy, and others.

I am trying to play Knights of the Old Republic: 2 and I've read that I need to turn Flipping Policy to blit.

Thanks.

Edit: When I was running old drivers a long time ago, I remember this page:

But now my window looks like this:

Note: I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, I got these images off of google for reference.

Edit: I downgraded my drivers. Too bad the new ones are less useful than the old ones.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

I'm having the exact same problem, with the exact same game! To which driver have you downgraded?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I downgraded to the original drivers supplied by my manufacturer (Toshiba) and then I could see the option. It didn't do anything, unfortunately.

I spent a good three days searching for a solution, but the game just wouldn't work. 😕