cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problemas con ssd pro 5400s

LMont10
New Contributor

tengo problemas con disco solido no lo reconoce mi pc

entro al bios y no me lo reconoce al iniciar windows tampoco ya baje el ssd toolbox de intel y tampoco me reconoce nada baje las imágenes para actualizar el firmware del ssd ya las grabe y bootee pero tampoco me reconoce la unidad.

también lo intente instalar en otras pc y tampoco use también una caja usb para hacerlo externo pero tampoco funciona ya entre al administrador de discos y no me funciona.

quisiera saber si tienen otra utilidad para que lo reconozca o que puedo hacer

espero su pronta respuesta

gracias

1 REPLY 1

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi poseidono,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.Based on your description, I would say that the drive is damaged. If the drive is not recognized at BIOS level, and it's not recognized either by other systems, it's most likely damaged.Having said this, I would recommend you to contact the place of purchase to get a replacement if the drive is still under warranty.You can also try to use the Intel® SSD Pro Administrator Tool to check if the drive can be recognized: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27496/Intel-SSD-Pro-Administrator-Tool. You have to connect the drive directly to the motherboard, so do not use any USB adapter for that.If the drive is still unrecognized, then please contact the place of purchase as mentioned above.Have a nice day.Regards,Diego V.