2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2018 10:03 AM by Intel Corporation

iOS and Android versions for Intel Unite ver 4.0?

anderssod1968

I have installed Intel Unite ver 4.0 but it seems like Intel Unite app on Google Play and on App Store only supports Intel Unite ver 3. When will there be new versions available for Intel Unite 4.0?

• 1. Re: iOS and Android versions for Intel Unite ver 4.0?
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello anderssod1968

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

If you are having any issues after installing Intel Unite® 4.0, please let us know so that we can address it as soon as possible. You can also revert back to a previous version of Intel Unite®. 

Because this question is really specific, so I will forward it to the proper department to let you know if a release date is available at this moment. 

Wanner G.
          Intel Customer Support Technician
          Under Contract to Intel Corporation

• 2. Re: iOS and Android versions for Intel Unite ver 4.0?
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello anderssod1968

I would like to follow up on your request.

If you are currently having issues after installing a new version, please let us know and we will try to address them as soon as possible. 

Regarding your question about when a new version for Google Play and App Store will be available, information for unreleased products/drivers versions are not usually publicly available. Please keep checking these platforms in case a new version is released. In case a release date is publicly available, we will update this thread.

Wanner G.
            Intel Customer Support Technician
            Under Contract to Intel Corporation