1 2 Previous Next 14 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2011 11:01 AM by songa

DH55TC automatic video detection

songa

I have a DH55TC with an NVIDIA 9500GT PCIe 2.0.
      I bought it in January 2010.
      I update the bios, when the  Intel provides a new version and the board always has the same problem.
      When I put the bios for automatic detection of video and connect an SVGA monitor on the onboard connector, the BIOS does not detect the onboard video.

But if I change the monitor connector to the NVIDIA SVGA connector, the startup is normal in PCIe card.

Someone can tell me why this happens being the bios set to automatic detection?!?
      The Intel will fix this?!?

• 1. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
          Boyet

Is it correct to assume that you are using the compatible and prescribe processor whici requires a video card for the board?

• 2. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
            songa

INTEL Core i3 530 box

• 3. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
              Boyet

According to this link without installing the pcie video card your system should be working due to the processor. Try removing the card.

• 4. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                songa

what's your problem?! what is your focus?!

I have a motherboard INTEL DH55TC and INTEL Core i3 530 box with an NVIDIA 9500GT PCIe 2.0.

The motherboard manufacturer says it is possible to use a PCIe video card 3D and video on-board.

The motherboard manufacturer place on the bios, a option to use each one automatic.

Simply put the monitor in one and the detection will automatically.

This is not working, as the manufacturer says it should work!

I'm not understanding the purpose of his way!!

Please, someone else could help me with this problem?

• 5. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                  Boyet

Test by not using your video card. Connect  your monitor directly to the motherboard video port.

• 6. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                    songa

are you kidding me?!!?!

of course it works!!!

This was the first thing I did.

I still do not understanding the purpose of his way!!

Please let someone else try to help me, yeah?

Please, someone else could help me with this  problem?

• 7. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                      Boyet

I'm not kidding. You must be the one doing it. I'm saying that you are using a motherboard with an integrated graphics processor. And YOU DONT NEED the graphics card as what INTEL have indicated in that link that I give you.

What is your problem? Can't you understand? Read the the information of your system.

• 8. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                        songa

I read  and that's exactly why I bought it.
                        Because it has a support to another 3D video graphics card!!

I think now, If I understanding what is happening here!!!

You should probably be Inexperienced in computer techniques and not know the subject!!!

I bought this mother, because it is of good quality (INTEL) and has a appropriate slot for 3D video cards.
                        I'm using this Nvidia 3D card because have a better performance in 3D applications.
                        The on-board card does not have the same performance that the board Nvidia.

I'm using a 3D card for the reason described above.

If the manufacturer says this 3d card can be used on this motherboard, So I'll use it.

Thanks for your help.

• 9. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                          Boyet

I'm the only one interested in helping you out. But you are not listening and understanding.

• 10. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                            songa

ok

I am not obliged to accept a single idea of a single person.

The same way that you say that the forum is open to anyone help.

When someone else has an answer that is best for me, I'll try.

If no one answer, nothing will happens.

once again, thanks.

• 11. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                              Boyet

In the forum you don't demand but ask. You don't make commands as if you own it. You don't judge as if you know more that the respondent. Why come here if you know more?

Every member who responds to your thread are not coercing you that their solution be accepted but definitely you don't belittle them if you expect help to come to you.

• 12. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                                songa

FIRST:

"In the forum you don't demand but ask. You don't make commands as if you own it."

One more time I agree with you.
                                I not the "boss of forum"... PLEASE! Read again at the begin... My first words...
                                At no time did I require some something from someone!

SECOND:

"You don't judge as if you know more that the respondent."

I sad:

"I have a motherboard INTEL DH55TC and INTEL Core i3 530 box with an NVIDIA 9500GT PCIe 2.0.
                                I bought this mother, because it is of good quality (INTEL) and has a appropriate slot for 3D video cards.
                                The motherboard manufacturer says it is possible to use a PCIe video card 3D and video on-board.
                                I'm using this Nvidia 3D card because have a better performance in 3D applications.
                                The on-board card does not have the same performance that the board Nvidia.
                                The motherboard manufacturer place on the bios, a option to use each one automatic.
                                Simply put the monitor in one and the detection will automatically.
                                This is not working, as the manufacturer says it should work!"

And you sad:

"You must be the one doing it.
                                I'm saying that you are using a motherboard with an integrated graphics processor."

To his knowledge, there are people who buy good quality motherboards like
                                INTEL with integrated video, to use as mediaplayer (HDMI).
                                And buy a 3D video card with better performance than the INTEL onboard video.
                                If you're wondering why someone would do this, I will explain to you...

Some people like me who do not have much money... Who can not pay the triple of the price
                                by a appropriate mother without onboard video and can not buy a 3D video card better like
                                I bought, without HDMI output (low cost) but better than any video onboard.
                                These people and I use this set (DH55TC/GeForce9500GT) so we can watch movies (HD by HDMI) and play games (3D by SVGA or DVI).

you sad too:

"And YOU DON'T NEED the graphics card as what INTEL have indicated in that link that I give you."

If I was a user like a office, that connects the machine just to edit text in a word, you might even be right...

But you do not give a damn about my needs and said:

"What is your problem? Can't you understand? Read the the information of your system."

Think well, who wants to impose something here?

For god's sake, leave me I use my system as best as I need!!!

THIRD:

"Why come here if you know more?"

I am a human bean flawed as any other, but if I buy a board that the manufacturer puts a PCIe hardware and put an option in the bios to initialize/boot one or other option like video onboard or video on PCIe in automatic mode, and its not works like the manufacturer sad in the manual...

I do not wonder what could be so simple to be explained as I tried to explain several times.
                                This is not a matter of knowing more than anybody.
                                For me, this is only a matter of coherence.

you sad too:

"Every member who responds to your thread are not coercing you that  their solution be accepted but definitely you don't belittle them if you  expect help to come to you."

Well... If until now you still not understand me, I give up on trying again.
                                If you understood was the focus of my doubts, I would be glad to even be arguing with someone to improve our knowledge...

I never underestimate your help, I just realized that you no notion that  we can use the card as unconventional and still should work fine (like  the manufacturer write in manual).

• 13. Re: DH55TC automatic video detection
                                  Boyet

What you have indicated does not point to what is being stated. Again you are not listening and understanding. Since you do not accept any help none will be provided.

1 2 Previous Next