To perform a BIOS recovery follow these steps:
1. Download the BIOS recovery package and extract the files to root folder of a USB key. Not the R0050rec folder, but the files in that folder need to be in the root folder of the USB key.
2. Power off the system and insert your USB key
3. Move the BIOS Recovery jumper to pins 2-3
4. Power on the system. The system will boot to EFI shell and load startup.nsh
5. Power off the system and move the jumper back to pins 1-2
6. Power on the system. Do *NOT* interrupt the BIOS POST during the first boot
7. It's recommended to apply latest BMC and FRU/SDR as well after successful BIOS recovery