4 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2011 7:58 AM by NewInnovativeCorporation

Intel DG41RQ Audio driver's not Supporting Window's XP ?

zeshan4s

Hye i have window's XP so i install aal boards driver's but Audio Driver's not Suppotr even its installed compleetly but still its not working please help me ..

tell me what i have to do .. Thanks

• 1. Re: Intel DG41RQ Audio driver's not Supporting Window's XP ?
          NewInnovativeCorporation

You might better use an Audio Card For Supreme Audio Quality , By Disabling TheOn Board Audio, This Is the Only Solution.

• 2. Re: Intel DG41RQ Audio driver's not Supporting Window's XP ?
            zeshan4s

Ohh Thanks Dear i will try... I hope it will work . you knwo what some time its work mean its instaled alredy but its not working soem time its worked... but if i am going to use USB head phone it will worked. i dont know wht i have to .. but Thanks i will try to use another sound card.

• 3. Re: Intel DG41RQ Audio driver's not Supporting Window's XP ?

that is a sad response, get a new sound driver? what the? r u kidding me, this is not a solution, when we bought the product it said it comes with built-in sound card and if it's not functioning properly there should be a fix, buying a new sound card is not a solution, i m disappointed with your response.

• 4. Re: Intel DG41RQ Audio driver's not Supporting Window's XP ?
                NewInnovativeCorporation

Hello Sir / Madam,

I found your Message, You said My reply of Using An additional Sound card instead of Onboard SOund Card is Disappointing.

Let me ask you few questions.

1) The Manufacturer Intel is not Worrying to fix the Problem in the Motherboard, Eihter Through Hardware or Through Firmware upgrade or , Software Upgrade.

2)Intel thinks they are the only people to manufatre High performance motherboard and processor in this planet.

3) SO they say to customers , the following answer , "We provide any product, Even a Defective one, But Customers Should Buy"

4) Thier Responce is like this only, A Monopoly Type, Which We Dont Expect From a Multinational, Stock Market Listed, R&D Facility Available Company.

Example:

a) If There is any problem In a Car engine, The manufacturer Find same complaint with many people, then they replace with new GOOD Effectice Engine, Here Intel Takes no step, They want to MAXIMIZE profit, By Upgrading the Specifications of processors & Software Operating System Providers Help Them, It is Like a Theft in a Roadside where all can see , But No One can Stop.

5) So , We can Do Two things, Lauch a Legal Case or, Throw away Intel motherboard in DUSTBIN or GO to some other Brand.

6) But according to you You are Not Satisfied With Audio, But For me Audio is not Too Important, But Even I Like To Hear SOngs in a Computer, This is Normal.

7) So Instead Of Wasting The Money invested in this Board, Pay SOme Little More Money To Buy a &.1 Channel Audio PCI X16 or PCI Express Card Supported Internal Card And Forget THis Worry.

My Reply is In Business Type Also & Also A Reply as Apllying Medicine to A Wond Like Thing too.

So as a Friend and wellwisher, NEVER THINK OF PROBLEMS, Start FINDING THE SOLUTIONS NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT COST.