1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 5, 2010 3:19 AM by PeterUK

Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset

OmniNerd

So, pardon me if I I'm not following proper procedure or such, but I am rather naive when it comes to this whole 'forum-tech support' thing..

Anyway, the other day I downloaded the latest update to my Inetl graphics driver (The G45/G43 Express Chipset, as mentioned in the header.)

Today I went and checked if the program I downloaded the update for (Lego Digitial Designer) was working, and it was.

I didn't notice anything else until later today when I went to play Dragon Age:Origins (via Steam) and noticed that the game was acting weird graphically (Played in 1/4th size, weird lines around edges of screen, etc.) I checked all my other games and none had this problem, and a friend reckoned that it was the graphics update I installed.

However, that doesn't quite help me, since I don't know what to do. I tried installing an older graphics update to see if it would fix it, but my computer wouldn't let me. My friend also told me they sometimes come out with patches for the drivers if stuff like this happens.

Anyway, I'm rather confused. Any input would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.