2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2010 10:28 PM by gpatrick

    Bad Caps


      I have a D845EBT System board That the CAPs in the Processor voltage regulator area are swelling up and need replaced.

      I'm trying to locate the prints for the board that have the values of the capacitors that I need to replace.

      Any Idea where I can get one at ?


        • 1. Re: Bad Caps


          If there are capacitors swelling on your Intel(R) Desktop Board D845EBT, and this one is still within warranty, please, contact our Technical Support Dpt. at (916) 377-7000 with your system handy.

          • 2. Re: Bad Caps

            The unit is one of Intel's OEM MB that VPR-matrix of bestbuy used in there systems.

            the unit is out of warranty I'm just trying to find the prints to it so I can replace the CAPs myself, the unit still works but is getting flakey.