1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2010 2:00 PM by galbicka

dx58so don´t boot, neither after BIOS recovery

josemaster

Hi there

Yesterday I was setting all parameters of Intel Desktop Command Center to default, then the system restarts and then, nothing happens. No video, no boot

I was test without memories, and get the 3 beeps then silence and again 3 beeps

I was clear the CMOS and try Recovery BIOS (5314 and 5200) with USB thumb drive and also with CD with BIO file inserted follow the instructions correctly. I can see the leds working about 20 seconds or less and then nothing happen. The screen all time is black, the PC don't turn off by itself after recovery process or show anything in screen to gave me some instructions to do.

I was wait several minutes to complain for recovery process are completed. Then I turn off the PC. Put the jumper BIOS in the normal place and turn on again de PC, still no video, no boot at all, no post

Please I need some help with this thing of crap

Jose Robaina

Today morning I was talk with intel technical support. They say that the MOBO take a anormally state. Also told they will be call me in few hours (I'm still waiting the call or email) telling me what I need to do