4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2011 3:32 PM by Goldenkinght RSS

Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family  Warcraft win7

lz109302

my system is windows7. when i play Warcraft  flash screen.my drive is the latest!what can i do with it?????

• 1. Re: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family  Warcraft win7
          lz109302

why there is no one answer me ?i an going to crazing!!  is this question can not be answered?what terrible the intel mother board is!

• 2. Re: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family  Warcraft win7

ntel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
            is no longer supported.. I came upon your post here while looking for some advice as to a replacement. You can not update the driver to fix the problem you will need to buy a new graphics card and replace this one just like I have to.

• 3. Re: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family  Warcraft win7
              Justin12345

Lame I am having the same problem actually just posted a very simialr question so I guess there is nothing to do but buy a new graphics card <.< was really hoping for a cheaper solution

• 4. Re: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family  Warcraft win7
                Goldenkinght

this should help.

.If the device is listed as an Intel, then please follow the steps below:With World of Warcraft closed, open up your My Computer window and browse to your World of Warcraft directory (Usually C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\ on most Windows XP computers, or C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft on Windows Vista or Windows 7).In that directory, you should find a folder called WTF. Inside that folder, you'll find the config.wtf file. Double click on this file, and choose to open it in Notepad or Wordpad when asked. At the end of the file, on a line by itself, please add the following exactly as it apears:

SET fixedfunction "1"

Once you've done that, save the file and close it. If you're unable to save the file directly over the old copy, you might try saving it to your desktop and then dragging it back into the appropriate folder.