3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2010 2:03 PM by Aryan2411

Enter Bios only with setting the Jumper??????

p.chr

Hi!

I have a DH55CT mainboard. But the only way to enter BIOS is to set the jumper on the Mainboard. Is that a feature ;-) ?

If not it's exhausting.

Christoph

• 1. Re: Enter Bios only with setting the Jumper??????
          Aryan2411

Hello,

So if i understand correctly, you cannot enter the bios by pressing F2 on the keyboard?

If so, have you tried another keyboard?

Is it a wireless/bluetooth keyboard?

Does the keyboard works fine in windows?

Have yo checked in the bios whether USB configuration is set as legacy. I think it is found on Advanced and USB configuration.

All the best,

Kind Regards,

Aryan.

• 2. Re: Enter Bios only with setting the Jumper??????
            p.chr

The TechProdSpec says that the legacy USB support is activated during POST. But I've tried with two usb Keyboards (infrared and Bluetooth). No chance to enter the Bios. But I don't have time and I'm tired to try things. With the fans I have problems too. I'll sell it on ebay and buy one, where such basic things like going into the bios and running fans at low lewel do as they should.

Thanks

• 3. Re: Enter Bios only with setting the Jumper??????
              Aryan2411

Hello,

No problem. I think that there has always been a few issues with wireless and infra red keyboard with some bios version on some boards.

I remember that this was fixed with the latest bios version for boards like dq45cb, dp45sg etc.

Anyway, if you are planning to change for another board, it is entirely yor choice.

All the best,

Kind Regards,

Aryan.