3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2018 3:52 PM by MartyG

RS_OPTION_F200_LASER_POWER

tossawon

Dear all,

i have used Pyrealsense onlinux ubuntu 16.04 with intel Realsense ZR300. My problem is that there are some unwanted patterns on the IR projector as figure below.  After that i try to decrease a value of the laser power with this code:

[     custom_options = [(rs_option.RS_OPTION_R200_LR_EXPOSURE, 227.0), (rs_option.RS_OPTION_R200_LR_GAIN, 3249.0),            

(rs_option.RS_OPTION_R200_EMITTER_ENABLED, 1), (rs_option.RS_OPTION_F200_LASER_POWER, 13)]

dev.set_device_options(*zip(*custom_options))   ]

The result is : error

INFO:pyrealsense.core:There are 1 connected RealSense devices.

INFO:pyrealsense.core:Using device 0, an Intel RealSense ZR300

INFO:pyrealsense.core:    Serial number: 3511804317

INFO:pyrealsense.core:    Firmware version: 2.0.71.28

ERROR:pyrealsense.utils:rs_error was raised when calling rs_set_device_options(device:0x2787650, options:0x7f458edc79a0, count:4,

values:0x2645a00)

ERROR:pyrealsense.utils:    Option unsupported

a1.png

If you have any idea, please suggest me

Thank.