Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Can't see depth data with D435, and also strange "UI Offset" errors

idata
Employee

Hey all.

I just got my D435 cameras and immediately ran into several problems.

All of these problems happen on both my desktop and laptop, both are running Windows 10 and have a 1070 GPU.

1. When running the viewer I get this error:

UI Offset Detected

The application has detected possible UI alignment issue

I have an nVidia GPU with latest drivers installed.

2. There is no depth data. I can see the 2D image, but when I switch to 3D all I see is the plane and arrows. No point cloud or mesh.

3. I can't update the firmware. The firmware tool will list the camera, but when I try to update it will result in this error:

No DFU device was conntect

Failed to burn firmware

After this the camera is not recognized anymore, until I cycle the USB connection.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello ShacharWeis,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense D435 Camera.

Can I please ask you to send us a print screen of your Device Manager and your RealSense Viewer?

Thank you very much in advance,

Casandra

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ShacharWeis,

Following up on my previous post.

Can I please ask you to send us a print screen of your Device Manager and your RealSense Viewer so that we can find a solution to your query?

Thank you very much in advance,

Casandra
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have solved the problem.

I used a different cable to perform the firmware update, which worked. After that, I can see depth correctly.

I'm still getting the "UI Offset" errors but they don't seem to have any affect.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RCruz8
Beginner

I also have the same problem.

I have two D415 sensors. I use windows 10 and Nvidia 1070.

Everytime that i open Realsense (v2.16.3) its shows the message: "The application has detected possible UI alignment issue, sometimes caused by outdates graphics card drivers.

I do not know if this can influence something. I only click on "ignore & continue" and everything seems to be working, but anyway I would like to know what problem this can generate and how to resolve this issue.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
RCruz8
Beginner

Ohhh...problem solved.

Strangely the nvidia was reporting that all the drivers were up to date. I decided to download the latest version of "GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER" and it came more updated than the version I owned. So, after install it, the ui alignment message disappeared.

0 Kudos