Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Please help about the current situation of my Rapid Storage Technology

JAnch
Beginner

Please help about the current situation of my Rapid Storage Technology because it keeps retrieving and removing the SATA 1tb HDD. What should I do ? Sometimes the SATA 1tb HDD is on but the file and drive is not there then the RST will removed it and after a while it will get on again then it has the file of 932mb and drive on 'This PC' then the RST will removed it again.

What should I do ?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

chickyboy17: We will help you with this scenario.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance we just wanted to confirm a few details:

What is the model of the board?

What is the model of the processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Which Windows version are you using?

Are you trying to create a RAID volume or you are using the SSD for acceleration of the HDD?

Based on the information showing in the picture it seems to be the HDD itself might have a hardware problem, so we recommend first to back up all the important information and then also to get in contact with the manufacturer of it to verify if maybe they have a diagnostic tool to confirm that the HDD is working properly.

Additionally, make sure the disks are properly connected to the motherboard.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

chickyboy17: I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this mater?

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos