Items with no label
3335 Discussions

I want get the real x,y ,z coordinates of object use realsense d435

wxiao10
Beginner

now ,I get the real z coordinate of a object use the example "rs-dnn" ,but i want get the real x,y coordinate, what shall i do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

There is a suggestion in the link below about how to get the real-world XYZ coordinates.

0 Kudos
wxiao10
Beginner
Thank you very much for your answer . I have no ideal after reading carefully the example that in "rs-pointcloud".can you tell me more detail in this example.I want a function that takes the pixel coordinates u (x1, y1) as input and outputs the pixel's real coordinates P (x, y, z).So I wrote a function as follows and this function is changed from the example "rs-measure",but when i use the next

function the real coordinates value (x,y,z) is wrong. I would be very happy if you can you give me some advise.thanks you.

https://fanyi.baidu.com/?aldtype=16047#

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I'll link RealSense stream programming expert jb455 into this discussion to seek his input, as he can give a better answer to this subject than I can. JB, please see shown's script in the post above, where they want to convert pixel coordinates to real-world coordinates. Thanks!

0 Kudos