1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 12, 2018 8:17 AM by Intel Corporation

can i route high speed signals underneath of ic EN63A0QI

nasibkj

can i route high speed signals underneath of ic EN63A0QI.(critical condition).is it possible

• 1. Re: can i route high speed signals underneath of ic EN63A0QI
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello nasibkj
          Thank you for posting in our Intel ® Community.
          In order to assist you better, please post your question on the Intel ® Community in the “FPGA Design Tools Forum”
          If you have a My Intel Premier account (IPS), please submit an IPS ticket.
          To submit a ticket, go to the My Intel Dashboard, and under the My Support section, click the Intel® Premier Support button to initiate the process.
          If you do not have one, you may create your My Intel account by going to the Sign-in page here:
          https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secure/my-intel/dashboard.html

1. Click Register now for a Premier account.
           2. Enter or confirm your personal information, select a password, complete the enrollment questions section, agree to the Terms and Condition, and click Submit.
          Your account request will need to be validated and is subject to approval. An email notification will be sent to you if the account has been approved.
          Once your customer account is approved, the “Intel Premier Support” button will be visible in the My Intel dashboard under the My Support section. If you are not eligible for an IPS account, you may still receive technical support in the Intel Community forums.

I hope this helps.
          Regards,
          Diego Sanchez Campos.
          Intel (R) Customer Support Technician
          Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation