Items with no label
3335 Discussions

GPU cooling idea

MSosn
Beginner

Hello. It had been announced that Intel starts to develop its own GPU.

I have a patent pending idea on how to solve the cooling problem of GPU, specifically when one GPU overheats in SLI/CrossFire array, while other GPUs are relatively cool.

Here I attach a file with the short description of this idea. Disclosed information is not confidential.

Please, feel free to contact me if you are interested:

mailto:mcoolscooling@gmail.com mcoolscooling@gmail.com

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

It is unfortunately unlikely that Intel would take up your idea, because it is the nature of product development that a company will not incorporate a technology created outside the company unless they purchase the patent or come to a licensing agreement with the patent holder.

Nevertheless, a better forum to share your document on would be the Graphics forum, as this forum is for RealSense depth sensing camera technology.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

It is unfortunately unlikely that Intel would take up your idea, because it is the nature of product development that a company will not incorporate a technology created outside the company unless they purchase the patent or come to a licensing agreement with the patent holder.

Nevertheless, a better forum to share your document on would be the Graphics forum, as this forum is for RealSense depth sensing camera technology.

0 Kudos
MSosn
Beginner

Thanks for the answer. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I would like to license this idea to Intel. And thanks for giving me the direction. I'll post it there

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

One thread is enough. Stay with your other thread:

Doc

0 Kudos
MSosn
Beginner

This thread was first, and as MartyG said it is in the wrong place, so I created another one in graphics forum.

I have just registered and didn't fully catch how everything works here.

Sorry for spamming threads

0 Kudos