7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2018 10:58 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel SA 00075 Not being installed -  stuck in installing

Chris1Chambers

HI I am having a bit of a problem with my last domain with the deployment of the Intel SA 00075.

I am able to deploy the discovery tool to all of the workstations and it is reporting back with no issues, but when I try and sequence to install the firmware, I have found that the TS just sits within the Software Center with the word installing. and nothing happens.

I have gone through the AppDiscovery and App Enforce log files and I am not able to see any issues in there, and I also check the smsts log and this also don't show anything usefully.

A quick back story which I think might be coursing this is that I had to rebuild my Config Manager server 3 times was the Intel discovery / Firmware was going out, and I think that this might be a part of the issue.

I am able to manual install the software with no issues and then the Intel Discovery see's the new firmware and update the database but I am just having issue is the deployment of the firmware to this domain.

Has anyone else had this issue ? or know a way to reset the workstation to a point that it no long anything able the INTEL firmware update to see if this can resove the issue.