This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for posting.
Intel Customer Service no longer no longer provides support for this product. You may want to try our other products forum to get recommendations from fellow community members.
You may also find the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html helpful to address your request.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation
After removing one of the SODIMMs, your NUC keeps restarting.
1. What happens if remove the other SIMM and reinstall the first?
2. What happens if you check the SODIMM in the second slot?
3. Id the front panel led blinking is you operate your NUC without both SODIMMs?
4. What are seeing when you operate your NUC without SSD?
5. Try to boot your NUC with the security jumper removed (wihout any USB stick). It should boot into Configuration Menu like this on the image attached.
6. Check the warranty coverage for your NUC:Warranty Information . I believe that is still covered by warranty, since is less that 3 years old.
And in the end, I find the Intel answer (Amy C), very strange. Intel Customer Service no longer no longer provides support for 2 years old NUC6i5SYK?
ConfigurationMenu.jpg 54.4 K