RealSense SDK 2.0 version 2.16.1 is now available for download.
- Adding Windows 7 support
- Add log mechanism for Android port
- Adding ENABLE_CCACHE CMake flag, contributed by @akatrevorjay
- Strict uvcvideo buffers overflow handling - this patch is likely to create issues with 5.8.15 firmware and requires a firmware update.
- Adding TESTDATA_LOCATION CMake flag, contributed by @muojp
- USB 2.1 when plugging in slowly
- RGB decoding on non-Intel non-Android systems
- Crash on some Android systems due to memory alignment
- Fix for ROS file format, contributed by @shuntaraw
- Fixing texture misalignment in the Viewer in last release
- Fixing Issues related to ROS-bag playback
- Several issues related to Mac OS stability
- Fixed OpenCV compilation, contributed by @neuralassembly
- Broken presets interface in the Intel RealSense Viewer
The full release notes, including a full list of links and unresolved Known Issues, can be read at the link below.