2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2018 11:45 AM by Intel Corporation

Intel wireless ac 9560 adapter does not detect wireless networks (no detecta redes disponibles)

fromero

Buenas tardes

Tengo una laptop nueva Dell G5587, al principio podía conectarme Wireless sin ningún problema pero desde ayer me está dando el siguiente error :the intel wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems.

Todos los demás dispositivos de la casa se conectan al router sin problemas, por lo que estoy seguro que el inconveniente es de la tarjeta Wireless.

Necesito su ayuda, sé que debe haber una manera de solucionar el inconveniente.

Muchas gracias de antemano.

Good afternoon

I have a new Dell G5587 laptop, at first I could connect Wireless without any problem but since yesterday I am getting the following error: the intel wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems.

All other devices in the house are connected to the router without problems, so I'm sure the drawback is the Wireless card.

I need your help, I know there must be a way to solve the problem.

Thank a lot,

• 1. Re: Intel wireless ac 9560 adapter does not detect wireless networks (no detecta redes disponibles)
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello fromero,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

Wi-Fi connection issues can be caused by corrupted drivers/settings. The error message you are getting can shed light on this issue. Is it being displayed on Windows* Device Manager? Could you please attach a picture of that error?

When these issues occur, you can check if the driver and software for your Intel® Wireless Adapter is up to date. It is recommended to install drivers and software customized by your computer manufacturer first.

1. Please attach a report to take a look at your system model and configuration to find the correct drivers.

-Intel® System Support Utility.

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.
          https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600
          2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.
          3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

To attach a file, you must click “Use Advanced Editor” on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the “attach” option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

2. You can also check if the Wi-Fi adapter is enabled. 

Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections, and right-click the adapter. If Disable is displayed as a configuration option, that means the adapter is enabled.

Wanner G.
          Intel Customer Support Technician
          Under Contract to Intel Corporation

• 2. Re: Intel wireless ac 9560 adapter does not detect wireless networks (no detecta redes disponibles)
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello fromero,

Were you able to review the information provided above?

Wanner G.
            Intel Customer Support Technician
            Under Contract to Intel Corporation