2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2018 11:22 AM by Intel Corporation

What do I really need to use Intel Unite?

boed

Hello,

I watched a video on Intel Unite - seems very simple from the video made by intel - show me hooking up a computer to a screen, then being able to connect to it from any mac or PC.   Then I try to find an end to end detailed manual - couldn't but it looks like I need a Windows server, SQL, a nuc, and specialized equipment?   I can't find the intel unite software - how much it costs or if it is free.

Can someone tell me if I'm setting up a single conference room with a single screen using a Logitech group conference.

1. Do I need a Windows server running windows server or can Intel Unite work without it?   If so besides SQL what software do I need and where do I get it?
      2. If I can just run a nuc or other device connected to the screen - does it have to be a specific model or can I  use any old PC?
      3. For the device connected to the screen what software do I need and where do I get it?
      4. For the laptops of the people walking into the room to use the screen - what software do they need and where do they get it?
      5. Are there any details other than this that I need to know?