This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Hello, boed. Thank you for joining the Intel Community.
Regarding your questions:
- A Windows* Server is required in the case that you want to set Intel Unite® Enterprise (cf. Components and System Requirements for the Intel Unite® app).
- A list of Intel Unite® compatible units are listed in the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/unite/intel-unite-overview.html#tab-blade-1-0
- In order to get the Intel Unite® app, please get in touch with one of the Intel® Authorized Distributors. A list of Intel® Authorized Distributors can be found in the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html
- In order to get the Intel Unite® app Client, please get in touch with one of the Intel® Authorized Distributors.
- I have sent you a private message with more useful information. Please check your inbox.
I hope this answers all your questions.