Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20456 Discussions

INTEL HD Graphics Problem

GSmac
Beginner

Hello i'm Having some problem's with my Processor Intel Pentium G3260 i'm Using The Intel HD Graphics On Games The Fps was Between 130 to 180 There is No Drops or any problem's My Motherboard Is ASUS H-97 Pro Gamer after i made the update of the driver to 2018 And also The Windows 10 Update The Fps Is Now Fix between 60 to 90 Also before the update of WIndows and The Driver when i change resolution for example to 640 X 480 The Fps Become 300 and sometimes 400 Now With same Resolution 90 Fix i try it with 1366 X 768 And Fps between 58 to 70 i dont know how to fix that also i try to rollback to the old driver 2017 And The Same 2015 too 2016 Too the Fps 60 Fix Pls if anyone can help me with That and try to fix my problem And Thank's

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello Ghazi,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Were you able to try to rollback the Windows version to a previous-known working one?

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Ghazi,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

I can see that you are having framerate drops after you did the driver update and the Windows 10 Update.

Regarding this, I would like to begin by mentioning that the processor itself is now discontinued and it hadn't received any graphics updates since 2015. This means that, when using the update of Windows 10 (April's update), it can change and behave in different ways, for example, the framerate drop you are experiencing.

In this case, it is highly recommended to rollback the Windows 10 version to a previously working one. This is because there are no new drivers to work properly with the latest version of Windows 10 for your graphics adapter. Now, it does not mean that the unit will not work with that version, but if you found issues, like the one you described, could be related to this.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Ghazi,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Were you able to try to rollback the Windows version to a previous-known working one?

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
GSmac
Beginner

Yea my Problem is solved now my Fps Between 150 to 200 Thank's it was from windows Features

0 Kudos