1 of 1 people found this helpful
Try the following:
1. Ensure you have latest Intel Bluetooth and Wireless packages downloaded and sitting on AC3168 machine.
2. Disconnect from internet (if using wireless, shutdown router temporarily) until told otherwise.
3. Completely uninstall Intel Bluetooth and Wireless packages. If asked about saving config, say no.
4. From Control Panel, check if Intel drivers still assigned to Bluetooth or Wireless device. Uninstall if so. Repeat until it says no driver assigned (for Bluetooth, Microsoft Bluetooth driver ok).
6. Install Intel Bluetooth driver and then Wireless driver packages. Order *is* important.
8. Reconnect internet.
9. Boot up.
Hope this helps,