2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2018 5:39 AM by Intel Corporation

s3200sh bios update fail

you2314

i launched intel deployment tool and selected update from USB drive and selected the zip file then went to do the bmc update it said it completed successfully and i restarted it now it hangs at boot with red amber red off lights. then i switch the jumper to recovery to flash new bios and loaded the necessary files onto a USB flash stick and insert it the USB stick flashes to show it is being read off of but i get no video then the server restarts

• 1. Re: s3200sh bios update fail
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello David,

The interactive technical support for the  Intel® Server Board S3200SH you have requested has been discontinued. We can provide you with resources and self-service support information through our website. 

We highly suggest that you get information from the technical product specification site and all available technical information is included on the support site

I am going to proceed and move your thread to the Discontinued Products Community, so you can get recommendations from fellow community members. 

Best Regards.

Sergio S.

• 2. Re: s3200sh bios update fail
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello you2314,

The interactive technical support for the  Intel® Server Board S3200SH you have requested has been discontinued. We can provide you with resources and self-service support information through our website. 

We highly suggest that you get information from the technical product specification site and all available technical information is included on the support site

I am going to proceed and move your thread to the Discontinued Products Community, so you can get recommendations from fellow community members. 

Best Regards.

Charlie_Intel