1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 10, 2018 3:29 PM by Intel Corporation

Problems installing the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant .

FantaStick

Dear Intel Co.,

When you try to scan for updates, the software asks you to update your Intel® Driver & Support Assistant version.

I download the link to the program file that the installation asks for the file.".. .msi" , if you cancel the installation, you receive the error 0х80070643

Version 3.3.1.3 installed.

Opera browser - 55.0.2994.44

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Problems installing the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant .
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello FantaStick,

I understand that you are not being able to scan the system with the Driver & Support Assistant since it asks you to update but the update fails. 

Regarding this, I would like you to try to fully re-install the Intel ® Driver & Support Assistant. In order to do so, please follow the steps below:

1 - Go to "settings" and then "apps".
          2 - Search for Driver & Support Assistant, and uninstall it from there.
          3 - Reboot the system. 
          4 - Download the Driver & Support Assistant from the link below and run the installation: 
          https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html
          5 - When the installation is complete, please reboot the system and try to re-scan with the Driver & Support Assistant. 

Let me know the outcome to see if the update shows still as available or if it completes the scan.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
          David V