I'm experiencing the same issue from 9/8 to 9/9/18. Intel can be experiencing a server problem or a scheduled maintenance issue
for their website. I think a phone to their tech support department will be made on Monday, 9/10. This is very frustrating to say the least!
For Intel to be experiencing this issue, it is very unfair for the customer or end user. Oops, they're going to hear my disapproval with
them not correcting this situation on the phone real soon! This certainly creates more stress for the user !
N.Scott.Pearson Sorry and excuse me ....
apologies.... it was a moment of frustating...... i'll don't repeat this language.... ...However i was put (*****) symbols for hide expression....
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the Intel® community.
- What version of Intel® DSA are you using and where did you download from?
- What are your system configuration (board or OEM brand/model) and the driver trying to install?
- Please let me know the following information:
- Have you uninstall Intel DSA and Intel® improvement computing program completely and reinstall the latest IDSA (recommend to decline the Improvement Program request)
- What are OS & OS version you using?
- What browser & version are you using?
- Do you have any browser plug-ins (adblocking or script blocking)?
- If you are a home user, what router you are using?
- Do you have security or anti-virus software installed, and if so what? And can you test disabling the security app just for testing IDSA?
- Are you on a company network?
Hope his help.
I talked with a Tech Support Agent on the phone , and had initiated a priority call with a request to route a message
to their software department.. Apparently , DSA is just a direct link or portal into their Server.. I told them,
to have a Level II Engineer to check their hardware end. Sure enough, within 3 hrs. , it has been working now..
Go check for yourselves.. The phone # to call for Intel Tech Support is : 917 - 377 - 7000 . Punch in 2 and you should
reach aCustomer Svc. Rep. for Tech Support. Phone calls seem to initiate a quicker resolution and remedy for a
a problem related to Intel. Cheers
Regards, Valleytrail (firstname.lastname@example.org)