5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2018 9:37 AM by Intel Corporation

Intel's Fake Promotion

Noah_s1213

Yesterday I purchased a Razer Blade 15 from best buy after being told that Intel had a promotion for the intel starter pack and Fl Studio 20. After going home, i have learned that there is no way to get Fl studio through this "promotion." I spent several hours on the phone today and nothing was resolved by Razer, Best Buy, or Intel. My receipt proves that I am not making this up because the promotion for FL Studio is on the receipt. If i am missing something can someone please help?

Also this is my case number from when i was on the phone with Intel: 3630106

• 1. Re: Intel's Fake Promotion
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Noah_s1213,

Thank you for joining the Intel Communities.

Your case number was already assigned to the appropriate support group.  They will contact you back in order to give you further information about the issue you are having with Intel starter pack and Fl Studio 20.

Regards,
          Fred D.

• 2. Re: Intel's Fake Promotion
            Noah_s1213

It has been several days and Intel has still not contacted me. This is very irritating to me because of the amount of money I spent on this product and it has basically been a paper weight for the last week. I am not trying to scam you or get anything i did not pay for. I will provide a screenshot of the promotional email that was sent to me by best buy.telling me how to redeem the Intel Starter Pack and "FL Studio 20 Producer Edition music production software."  I do not appreciate my original claim (Submitted on the phone and followed up by an online claim later that night) just disappearing and no one ever contacting me about this issue. I will also provide a screenshot of part of my receipt. *WHICH ALSO SHOWS THE INTEL PROMOTION ON IT*

I REALLY DONT WANT THIS TO BE THIS HARD I PAID FOR THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3. Re: Intel's Fake Promotion
              Intel Corporation

Hello Noah_s1213,

I sent another notification to the department in charge of Intel® Software Starter Pack.  Please wait for their reply.

Regards,
              Fred D.

• 4. Re: Intel's Fake Promotion
                rrettig

I am having the exact same issue. I received the Intel Software Starter pack but do not see anything regarding an FL Studio 20 download as promised in my receipt AND confirmation email. It is really misleading to be promised a product and then not receive it ): I am frustrated with the lack of support and hope to receive notice soon. My support case number is 03642030.

Thanks.

Rachel Rettig

Re: Intel's Fake Promotion

• 5. Re: Intel's Fake Promotion
                  Intel Corporation

Hello rrettig,

I see you sent an email this morning to the department that is in charge of Intel® Software Starter Pack.  Your case is under review.  Please wait until they reply to your email.

Regards,
                  Fred D.