Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14500 Discussions

Intel 64-Bit X86 Processors

MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all,

I need technical glossary for finishing Intel IA32e Architecture. Kindly give me the link to download. Also i need information on 1 GiB Memory paging unit.

Kindly reply me.

Muhilan Veerarasu

Message was edited by: Al Hill email removed for privacy

0 Kudos
11 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello rvmuhilan05051978

Thank you for joining the community.

I see that you are looking for architecture guidance. Allow me to help with your inquiries.

Could you provide me with more details about the project you are currently working on?

Hope his help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all,

You asked me to provide the info on my current projects. Product docs are under design. I will forward all those docs withing monday evening. Kindly give me the url for collecting technical glossary on intel ia32e processors.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

0 Kudos
MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all,

I have attached my current project with this reply. I am concentrating on three more projects. Project docs are under design. Tomorrow i will forward.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello rvmuhilan05051978

Thank you for the information.

After looking into the project you are working on, and the information you are requesting I recommend to refer to Intel® developer zone support (https://software.intel.com/en-us/support https://software.intel.com/en-us/support) to provide you better assistance on the matter,

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all,

Now i am gathering information on IA32e architecture. First i am going to clarify all the technical terms in IA32e architecture.

Give me the URL for collecting processor related info. Moreover i expect immediate and direct technical support for intel processors till October 20, 2018.

Thanking you

Muhlan Veerarasu

0 Kudos
MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all,

I tried to register my product in intel developer zone. It asks serial number. I provided, however error had occurred like invalid serial number. Give me the instructions for serial number to register my product.

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello rvmuhilan05051978

You can go to go to sing in and create a new account on Intel® developer zone site, to continue the assistance on Intel developer zone.

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all

I tried to register my product in Intel Developer Zone. It declared me that Serial number is in invalid format. Tell me how to form serial number for all my products.

And tell me how to create my own account in Developer Zone. Can i collect information on 64-bit processors? Will they give me technical support?

Thanking you

Muhilan Veerarasu

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello rvmuhilan05051978

Allow me to share with you that there is no need to register a product that he has to create a new profile (top left corner "profile") , once the profile is created you will be able to request support on the Intel® developer zone forums, or search the topic on the "search our content library" option.

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all,

I claimed technical support for X86_64 processors. I put post in Intel Developer Zone. I got no reply from them. In which developer zone network i have to put post?. I put post in software developer network. I have to finish all those things in IA32e architecture within May end of this year. So kindly tell me one way.

Thanking you

0 Kudos
MVeer1
Beginner

Dear all,

I claimed technical support for X86_64 processors. I put post in Intel Developer Zone. I got no reply from them. In which developer zone network i have to put post?. I put post in software defined network. I have to finish all those things in IA32e architecture within May end of this year. So kindly tell me one way.

Thanking you

0 Kudos