Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Change Intel Control Panel language

MBeij
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am using windows 10, a single language Chinese version. My Intel Graphics Control Panel is also in Chinese.

Is there a way to change this? I can't seem to be able to change the system language of windows (unless I install a different version of windows), and every time during the installation the drivers detect

that my system langauge is Chinese, and switch to Chinese.

I've tried changing location to US, but it still won't change the system language and the control panel language.

Is there a way I can manually remove the Chinese language files and insert the English language files or some other way to resolve this?

Thanks a lot for helping!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Marksmankruisboog,

Thank you for joining the Intel Communities.

In order to help you better please attach the Intel Graphics Driver Report to this thread. This link will show you how to generate it https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
MBeij
Beginner

Dear Fred,

Here is the report you have asked for.

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Marksmankruisboog,

Thanks for the additional information you sent to me. I am currently checking for a way to change the language on the Intel® Graphics Control Panel. I will post information on this thread as soon as I have it.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Marksmankruisboog,

I regret to inform you that the Intel® Graphics Control Panel will use the same language of the operating system. It is not possible to use one language for the operating system and a different language on the Intel® Graphics Control Panel.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
NanaN
Beginner

Hi Idata,

You should do some research before replying.Intel's control panel language can be changed by accesing Control panel - Region - Administrative - language for non-unicode programs.

I know it's a bit late (almost 2 years haha) but still...!

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos