0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2010 6:42 AM by Ripoden1

Problem: Intel Turbo Memory 4GB & Windows 7 x64 (Acer 3810TG)

Ripoden1

Hi. I've recently bought Intel Turbo Memory 4 GB mini PCI-e (full-size) card for my laptop:

Acer Aspire Timeline 3810TG (4GB RAM, 500GB SATA HDD), Windows 7 64-bit.

I've encountered a problem:

Normal boot-time of my Windows OS is about 25 sec. After installation Turbo Memory module and the latest drivers from Intel Download Center (driver Intel Turbo Memory and Matrix Storage Manager) the boot-time increased up to more than 2 minutes (and sometimes OS is not able to start at all). What should I do to make Your product work correctly?

I think that this problem may be somewhere in driver for "Intel (R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller", because  Intel Turbo Memory and Matrix Storage Manager driver installs 8.x.x.x version of "Intel (R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller" and OS doesn't boot correctly. BUT when I overwrite this 8.x.x.x version and install 6.x.x.x or 7.x.x.x, the boot-time becomes 25 sec but Intel Turbo Memory Console and  Intel Turbo Memory Dashboard say, that ''the device is not present or it doesn't work properly". I've tried many different versions of 8.x.x.x drivers. AHCI option in BIOS is enabled. Please, help!

Thanks!