Thank you for joining the community.
I see that you are having problems to run games while using the Intel® UHD 630, allow me to help you with the inquiries.
I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computers. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate on each system: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
Steps to save the report:
- Run the utility.
- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
- Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
I will also need to check some graphic information about each computer. Please follow the instructions below:
- Right click on the Desktop, and click on Graphics Properties.
- Click Options and Support, and then click Information Center.
- Click on Save (save it in your desktop).
- Attach the reports to the thread.
Hope this help.
Thank you for your response.
Upon reviewing the reports provided I see that the systems have different versions of DirectX installed, this behavior that you are facing could be an incompatibility with the supported DirectX version on the game and the one supported by the processor. In case of the Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Processor, the supported DirectX is 12 (https://ark.intel.com/products/126686/Intel-Core-i7-8700-Processor-12M-Cache-up-to-4_60-GHz). I would recommend contacting the game developer to verify if the game could run with this version of DirectX.
I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.