RealSense SDK 2.0 version 2.15.0 is now available for download from the link below.
- rs2_query_devices_ex - provide a list of connected devices with user-specified mask. This allows to cherry-pick specific types (e.g D400 / SR300) during device acquisition stage.
- Establishing Github Pages Developers Portal
- Establishing Debian repository for Ubuntu 18 (Bionic) packages, including DKMS.
- Adding processing blocks to Unity wrapper
- Enhancements for python Box Dimentioner demo
- Depth alignment grid artifact for specific resolutions
- [Android] Fix Android Studio build
- [Viewer] ROI control attached to non-ROI sensors.
- [Linux] Fix idle state management to reduce power consumption.
- Y16 "Save snapshot" Crashes RealSense Viewer
- [DQT] Wrong message is presented with no camera connected
The full release notes, including currrently unresolved Known Issues, can be found here: