Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Event 5032 NETwNs32

AOver3
Beginner

I have a good many Dell Wyse thin Clients that all have Inter(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260's in them.

For some reason I am having them drop off of the network consistently for no reason. I see that this is a known issue,

but cannot find a fix for it. The thin clients are all running Windows 7 embedded. They many times disable themselves, by them self, as well as give the choice to re enable but will not. Sometimes they go as far as to totally drop off the device manager. Sometimes a power down and restart will bring them back for a short period of time, before the same issues begin again. I have updated the driver as well as went as far and totally re-flashed the unit including the Bios with the most current from Dell.

What I keep seeing in the event viewer consecutively time and again is -

The description for Event ID 5032 from source NETwNs32 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\NDMP4

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Any Assistance that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated as I have over 200 of these units.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello, JIC-Al. Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Communities.

I can see that we are working with you in this thread: /thread/127863 Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260 drops to 'limited connectivity' very often.

In order to help you further, please respond to the other thread since we are going to continue investigating on that one.

Antony S