This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the community.
I see that you are having an error on the device manager, allow me to help you with the inquiries.
I would recommend completing a clean installation of the graphics driver.
First, you will have download the graphics driver provided by DELL™ on the following link https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15-3576-laptop/drivers (search for Intel® HD graphics driver), once the driver is downloaded please make sure that the unit is not connected to the internet during the uninstall/install the driver to avoid any automatic update, and follow these steps to uninstall the graphics drivers:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the checkbox Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Once the reboot is completed, please install the driver provided by Dell.
Hope this help.